Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Able to change colours?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I LOOOVE this skin, recently upgraded to Krypton and fancied a change from my usual mimic theme. I was wondering if there's a way to change the colour scheme of the skin though? I prefer blue so I changed mimic to blue all over. Even if I need to alter some code, if someone can point me in the right direction that'd be great.

Thanks
Amy
From any of the windows with a sideblade (Movies, TV Shows, Videos, Music, etc) you should be able to bring up the sideblade and use the option to change the color.
(2017-04-03, 01:57)Bumpaneer Wrote: [ -> ]From any of the windows with a sideblade (Movies, TV Shows, Videos, Music, etc) you should be able to bring up the sideblade and use the option to change the color.

Excuse my moment of stupidity ... but could you tell me how? I can't see a sideblade pop up? If it makes any difference I'm on an Android box and not PC too

Thanks

EDIT***

Actually, did it as soon as I posted this haha! Thank you Big Grin
(2017-04-03, 10:31)Amylittlehands Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-03, 01:57)Bumpaneer Wrote: [ -> ]From any of the windows with a sideblade (Movies, TV Shows, Videos, Music, etc) you should be able to bring up the sideblade and use the option to change the color.

Excuse my moment of stupidity ... but could you tell me how? I can't see a sideblade pop up? If it makes any difference I'm on an Android box and not PC too

Thanks

EDIT***

Actually, did it as soon as I posted this haha! Thank you Big Grin
For future reference you can also do it through System > Interface Settings > Configure Skin > General > Choose Color (Top option in general skin settings)