Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is the YES Network available on Kodi ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife and I are looking into getting a firestick and installing Kodi on it. Im getting very over whelmed with all different info so Im hoping someone here can help simplify it for me. Is the YES Network available on Kodi ? If so is there anything special I need to do to get it ? If I can figure out this last part of the puzzle we are going to ditch Fios and just go with a firestick. Everything else we've read and heard about it works for us .
Doesn't look like we have the Yes network.

https://kodi.tv/addons/browse?keyword=&c...tle&page=9
Hello and welcome,

Yes, all the information on KODI can be overwhelming. Right now you are at the only OFFICIAL Kodi forum and help site. On here you will come across a mix of fanatical users (like me) and the people that actually write the program who can be recognised by their "Team-Kodi" badges under their username. There is no better place to be for help.

What is Kodi? Basically it is a media player. It will play your videos, music, TV and photos. You can also download Official Kodi Add-ons that allow you to legally access media on-line.

It is important to remember that Kodi does not provide you any content whatsoever. It expects you to have your own music, videos etc.

As most of us know, there are unofficial piracy Add-Ons that have been created to access pirated content on the internet. This site does not support any of that and the mere mention of one of those add-ons is enough to have your question sent to the bin. (check out the garbage bin forum).

So, when you say you would like to access the YES Network... of course you mean legally with a paid subscription (if one is required) and not via a piracy add-on, right?? SmileSmile Anyway, a quick search shows no official app for that network.

Also, there is an incomplete list of banned add-ons here http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_Add-ons

Let us know if you have any more questions.
Yes network is considered premium content. Ask your cable provider.
Thread moved to video support
(2017-04-04, 03:38)blossom24 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome,

Yes, all the information on KODI can be overwhelming. Right now you are at the only OFFICIAL Kodi forum and help site. On here you will come across a mix of fanatical users (like me) and the people that actually write the program who can be recognised by their "Team-Kodi" badges under their username. There is no better place to be for help.

What is Kodi? Basically it is a media player. It will play your videos, music, TV and photos. You can also download Official Kodi Add-ons that allow you to legally access media on-line.

It is important to remember that Kodi does not provide you any content whatsoever. It expects you to have your own music, videos etc.

As most of us know, there are unofficial piracy Add-Ons that have been created to access pirated content on the internet. This site does not support any of that and the mere mention of one of those add-ons is enough to have your question sent to the bin. (check out the garbage bin forum).

So, when you say you would like to access the YES Network... of course you mean legally with a paid subscription (if one is required) and not via a piracy add-on, right?? SmileSmile Anyway, a quick search shows no official app for that network.

Also, there is an incomplete list of banned add-ons here http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_Add-ons

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Thank You for the welcome. Yes we are looking to do it legally. Are overall goal is to get rid of cable and save some money. We are trying to figure out the cheapest and best way to keep as much of what we have and save money on our bills. Unfortunately Im a huge baseball fan and Yankees fan so I really dont want to give up the ability to watch games. Ive read you can get other streaming devices like a sling box or playstation vue and be able to get the YES network. Is there any other ones I can look into ?
Buy mlb.tv?