Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Missing movies titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
How to repair this?
After update and/or new install of Kodi 17.1 I don't see any of titles of my movies. TV-Series section is ok.

watch gallery
Anyone? Smile
What skin are you running? How are you serving the media?
It's on every skin that I apply.
In previous version everything was fine.
I was asking about the skin because I didn't recognize that layout and I like it, so still wanna know which one that one is and post a log file when you get a chance.
(2017-04-05, 16:09)JxPx Wrote: [ -> ]What skin are you running?

(2017-04-05, 16:51)JxPx Wrote: [ -> ]I was asking about the skin because I didn't recognize that layout and I like it, so still wanna know which one that one is

Seems to me like list view in stock estuary

(2017-04-05, 16:59)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-05, 16:09)JxPx Wrote: [ -> ]What skin are you running?

(2017-04-05, 16:51)JxPx Wrote: [ -> ]I was asking about the skin because I didn't recognize that layout and I like it, so still wanna know which one that one is

Seems to me like list view in stock estuary

Sweet. I have been on Aeon for so long, I have not taken the time to check out the new defaults. Something to look forward to when I get home today. Thanks Gracus
@remekb

Looks like the interface is set for some other language and the alphabet is not matching the scraped titles. Settings>Interface>Regional>English and character set default, or match up with any other language. (note: you may need to download specific languages fonts/alphabets) Settings>add-ons>install from repository>Kodi add-on repository>look & feel>languages>choose. It's possible that something has happened on the install, and the language of choice got corrupted, a re-install might be advised.
(2017-04-05, 19:13)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]Settings>Interface>Regional>English and character set default, or match up with any other language

Still same Sad
Any solutions?

P.S. Strange that the TV-Shows section displays everything properly.

watch gallery
Your scraper settings also have language choices, could this be where the error lives? Your comeback message didn't indicate if you tried to re-install, so as a passing thought, deleting the guisettings.xml in your userdata folder might straighten this away, if it's just a matter of a problem setting.
I'm sorry I did not specify. I changed all the settings you wrote about. Unfortunately, without effect. Moreover, several times I uninstalled Kodi and deleted %APPDATA%\kodi directory.
Unfortunately, nothing helped.
OK, I know what was wrong. To download movie information I used the FilmWeb plugin when I switched to the TVdb plug-in the problem subsided. Thanks for any suggestions. Time to write to the plugin developer Smile
Thread to close.
Yes that would do it.

Thread marked solved.