Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Every Video Keeps Restarting Once Played
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for the hard and dedicated work on Kodi. Kodi and Libreelec are really great. I'm running the latest Libreelec version including Kodi 17.1 on a cubox-i4pro (imx6) and have an issue where I hope for your recommendations:

Auto-replay: for a long time (multiple major Kodi releases and even a switch from openelec to libreelec), every played video, whether file, stream, add-on is automatically restarting as soon as it completes. I suspect that my baby son was playing with the remote and somehow found a hidden functionality. I tried everything but can't find a place to disable this behavior.

Does any of you have an idea how to disable this behavior? Currently, my only solution is pressing the stop button to stop playback.

Thank you

Franz
Post a log file please.
Your son probably has enabled Repeat One or Repeat All.

Which skin do you use?

In Estuary, during video playback, go to the library, enable the side panel and click the button "Go To Playlist".
Press the Repeat button until it says "Repeat: Off".
YES! It took a while to find "Go to playlist", but that did the trick. I deleted the playlist and now everything works as expected.

BTW: I'm not sure what you mean with enable side panel, I didn't find that setting. Eventually, in Videos rather than Movies I could access the side panel and then select "Go To Playlist..."

Thank you so much!
I'm having this same issue. I change it to OFF, but a few days later it's back to ALL again. It's driving me crazy!

Is there a hotkey or something else that might be triggering it to keep turning back to ALL?
It may be due to not closing Kodi correctly, and the setting change is not being written. Make sure you exit Kodi using the Power Menu, and not simply "pulling out the plug".