Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: BUGGERED UP MY software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sad HELP...HELP.... HELP....
Made the mistake of upgrading to the crappy version 17.1...now KODI is totally broken.
Can anybody help me get back version 16Huh Version 17.1 is ABSOLUTE TRASH!
Keep up with the trash talk and you will more than likely find your way on to the "banned" wagon
So, if i understand correctly, kodi v17 is crap and you want a solution?
Check this out:
https://www.sololearn.com/Course/CPlusPlus/

Good luck!
(2017-04-06, 09:20)Atreyu Wrote: [ -> ]So, if i understand correctly, kodi v17 is crap and you want a solution?
Check this out:
https://www.sololearn.com/Course/CPlusPlus/

Good luck!

I'm really looking forward to garydawson's Kodi equivalent. If it is even more absolutely brilliant than Krypton v. 17.1 I might try it.

Actually, on second thoughts, I won't.
WOW! Nothing but losers and brainless morons here. No wonder Kodi 17.1 is broken.
If you consider the fact that I had Kodi 16 working perfectly and the upgrade to 17.1 destroyed my installation...yes it is garbage.
All I did was believe the alert that 17.1 would be an improvement, download it and then install it. Now I have trouble.
So "banning" someone for telling the truth about software is what I would expect of idiots who know nothing about programming.

No! I don't want to learn to code in C++. Another propeller-head solution. I HAD Kodi working...now it is broken.

Is there anyone out there with a solution? Or is this software a total lost cause?
The only thing you'll get banned for is your attitude here, and insulting and unacceptable behaviour in violation of the forum rules (wiki).

If Jarvis worked for you then why not just return to it and stay there with a working system, rather than all these theatrics?
(2017-04-06, 00:55)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=42708
No debug log 'No Problem'
"alert" what alert?
He probably means the "alert" that started coming on the Kodi splash screen recently promoting 17.1.

Not that it appears to matter any more :p
(2017-04-06, 17:49)mwkurt Wrote: [ -> ]He probably means the "alert" that started coming on the Kodi splash screen recently promoting 17.1.

We've also heard that there is a alert from a certain piracy addon to upgrade to 17.1 that's probably why bry asked that way Wink
Is there a page, where you keep statistics, for fastest ban, i am not trying to be cruel or joke around but seems strange to make an account, ask for help, then "dis" people for the reply he gets because he did not like the reply.
Strange way to ask for help.
(2017-04-06, 19:43)kimkl Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a page, where you keep statistics, for fastest ban, i am not trying to be cruel or joke around but seems strange to make an account, ask for help, then "dis" people for the reply he gets because he did not like the reply.

Well that's why I initially responded the way I did. His first post in another thread was a flat out verbal bash against Team Kodi and our community. If I were a mod, I would have banned him right there on the spot.
(2017-04-06, 20:08)JxPx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-06, 19:43)kimkl Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a page, where you keep statistics, for fastest ban, i am not trying to be cruel or joke around but seems strange to make an account, ask for help, then "dis" people for the reply he gets because he did not like the reply.

Well that's why I initially responded the way I did. His first post in another thread was a flat out verbal bash against Team Kodi and our community. If I were a mod, I would have banned him right there on the spot.

Definition:
Bad Programmer

People who somehow fell into the programmer role without an iota of skill or ability. Everything they touch turns into pain and suffering for their fellow programmers – with the possible exception of other Bad Programmers, who lack even the rudimentary skill required to tell that they're working with another Bad Programmer.

Ill raise my hand if i see one.
Could not find definition for bad user so ill make a definition myself

Bad User
Forgot to backup old installation.
Using bad language
Making threads calling programmers bad, even if he neglected to backup/copy his install to a safe place.

ohh ofc Bad User ---> Ban User
Thank You
Pages: 1 2