Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: FXNow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Latest Relase 2017.4.12.1
Found in My repo

*Requires a valid cable or satellite subscription with fx

Currently Shows and Movies are the only sections available, I will be adding more in the days to come.

Code:
To Do:
- Add Featured Section
- Add Live TV (fx channels only)

*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal
First Big Grin
Great job! Thanks
This doesn't show up in the repository for me (neither does Simpsons World).

I'm using SPMC 16.6.
It's because the python requirement is for Kodi 17 and up. But I will probably lower that to include 16.x on the next release.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Hopefully SPMC will upgrade to 17.0. Being that I'm on a Shield I'm going to stick to SPMC.
Update 2017.4.12 Released
- Added Tv Shows section
- Lowered xbmc python version for Jarvis users
Getting script error on every show I click on. Movies are working fine.
Using kodi on android tv on my shield tv
Please upload a log http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

EDIT: NM, seeing error too. Will upload fix asap

Released update 2017.4.12.1
- Don't display shows that don't have full episodes
Hey phobia, thanks for another cool addon, just want to let you now when watching tv shows it always shows simpsons, and all tv shows work but no movies work, click on a movie and looks like it wants to work, dosent even throw an error, I will try and get you a log to look at..

I will fix the title bug. The movies seem to be working for me, just tested spiderman and it played.Huh

EDIT: Update 2017.4.12.2 Released
- Fixed incorrect show title displayed during playback
***EDIT**
Nevermind - I found your Simpsons World addon and the ability to pick ratio works. Thanks for the great work!

Great add on!
Question regarding the Simpsons - is it possible to add the ability to choose which ratio to use (16x9 vs 4x3) for the episodes?Currently it displays them in 16x9. The ability to choose the ratio is available on the FX website and via the apps such as Appletv,.
I changed the Screen Ratio to 4x3 in the settings but it made no difference.

Thanks!

***EDIT**
Neve
Can u please add fx channels to this addon. This addon hasn't been updated in a while. Also there is foxnow app on Apple TV which includes fx and all the other fox network channels in one place live and on demand and requires cable log in to work. It might be a good all in one addon as well if ur interested. Thank you for all ur hard work