Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 17.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody here knows how to get Channel logo's to show up in the EPG? They chow in the Channel list, just not in the EPG..
This will be related to whatever PVR / EPG guide you're using, not the skin itself so this is in the wrong place.

Which one is it so I can move this thread?
(2017-04-08, 19:15)Dangelus Wrote: [ -> ]This will be related to whatever PVR / EPG guide you're using, not the skin itself so this is in the wrong place.

Which one is it so I can move this thread?

This is actually Skin specific. It happens within estuary skin. If I use another skin, the logo's do show up. BTW, this happens with the PVR/EPG that ships with Kodi 17.1
They show up fine in all PVR screens for me, so I'd wager this really is related to your PVR client, and how it is exporting the logos and making them available to Kodi.
(2017-04-08, 16:04)ronvp Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody here knows how to get Channel logo's to show up in the EPG? They chow in the Channel list, just not in the EPG..
The channel logos do not show in the Estuary skin for individual channels in the EPG, only the channel logo and program information for the highlighted channel should be visible below the guide listing. You would need to edit the skin to include them.