Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: EPG and Logos on IPTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys.
I´ve bought an access to an IPTV premium service. I´ve managed to put the channels working on KODI, but i´m having trouble putting the epg and logos.
I´ve tryed several epg adresses but none worked.
Can someone help me?

KODI 17.1 Krypton on Windows 10 Creatores Update
Anyone? I´ve been around this for two days and 0 success. I cant even put the logos to work!
For example, for the logos i have downloaded a logos pack and the inside IPTV simple client i go to settings and place inside the logo area my folder location. Nothing happens.
As for the EPG i´ve download several xml and tried also several adresses but nothing works. In my m3u list i have channels from USA, UK, Spain, Portugal, BELGIUM and many more but none ever work...
Can anyone help me?

tks
If you are paying for an IPTV service that provides you with channels from "USA, UK, Spain, Portugal, BELGIUM and many more" then it most certainly won't be legitimate.

You'll need to go and ask the people you're paying money to for help.
Yes, because you cant get free portuguese channels for example for IPTV in a legitimate way (ironic mode off).
Nevermind. Thanks for the help.
(2017-04-15, 19:49)Punk_Boy Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, because for example you cant get free portuguese channels for example for IPTV in a legitimate way (ironic mode off).

There is no service that can legally provide ALL these channels from various countries, they are not licensed to do this.

And if they are just collecting legal publicly available stream URLs for "free" channels and selling it to you then why would you pay for that?

In any case, provide us with a Debug log (wiki) if you are looking for support.