Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Samsung] Kodi - nothing but loud noise after Android 7 update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LOL :-)

Yes, that obviously fixes it as multi channel on android cannot be sent with float. So your workaround just disables sending float. So let's hope your Phone itself mixes it down properly again internally.
Hehe... Nice workaround, although I suspect you also have to have "Upmix" ticked, or we have a bug somewhere
(2017-09-22, 12:28)Koying Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe... Nice workaround, although I suspect you also have to have "Upmix" ticked, or we have a bug somewhere

If he chooses "fixed" we fill the remaining channels with zeroes :-)
Oh. You learn everyday [emoji6]
(2017-09-22, 14:12)Koying Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. You learn everyday [emoji6]

We made it for pike2k. He has an old AVR that whenever it switched mode made a really, really, really loud BOOOONG sound. Therefore it's called "pike-mode" internally. You set a format once - BOOONG - and never reconfigure, not matter what happens, including sending noise to keep it alive :-)
I just got a LG Fiesta 2 tracfone that does this. If I put the headphone jack in it plays normally. Remove headphones and I get static. Android 7.0. Might need to update to 7.1.
Jep. Return it. It's not too late yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7