Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx... Available through Kodi official repo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Bello 6 for Krypton 17.xx

watch gallery

Available through Kodi official repo

Please read the README file before using Bello 6.

Any requests or suggestions whom i don't agree (or like) will be ignored. Sorry guys, but i don't have the time to answer
no & why to all of these stuff.

Enjoy!

Image  Image  Image  Image  Image
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
excerpt: "NonCommercial — you may not rip-off, copy, modify or use this work or any part of it in any way for commercial purposes."

Important Legal Notice
BELLO 6 IS STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL OR HOUSEHOLD USE. THEREFORE YOU MAY NOT RIPP-OFF, COPY, MODIFY OR USE THIS WORK OR ANY PART OF IT IN ANY WAY FOR COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS PURPOSES. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ALL KODI BOX SELLERS. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL PRODUCTS WITH BELLO 6 PRE-INSTALLED WITHOUT MY PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT!.

PLEASE RESPECT DEVELOPER'S WORK!

Show your support!
Even though i always enjoy working on Bello, thousands of hours of work have gone into it's development.
If you enjoy using it and would like to show your appreciation, any donation it's greatly appreciated.

Here we go!!
Nice to see you back nessus.
+1
I can't beleive it ! very very good news ! You missed us very much nessus.
By the way it's time to move this forum back to the kodi skins landing page ! Big Grin
Does it say release because of older versions or is Krypton version 17.1 released? Kinda confused because it says "Release" at beginning and "Coming soon" at the end of thread title, so which is it?
much better if you add the home animation a fog in the wood.

i woulD love to.
(2017-04-19, 03:24)revolucienary Wrote: [ -> ]Does it say release because of older versions or is Krypton version 17.1 released? Kinda confused because it says "Release" at beginning and "Coming soon" at the end of thread title, so which is it?

No previous version available. A release for krypton is coming soon! NodNod
Fantastic, nessus!

Bello is the best skin ever! Big Grin
Can I testHuh
Awesome news!
I have a small request. Smile Would it be possible to have an option to change where movie ratings are pulled from? I don't think themoviedb is a great source for movie ratings. I would like to see an option where I can set it to be taken from imdb or meta score instead.
so the skin is not yet out and you have already questions. wow!
That's not even a skin setting... Your movie scraper pulls that info...

Greetz, Unr3aL67
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13