Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Migrate from Mediaelch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Since two days i take a look to TinyMediaManager, and I need more time to understand and try, but it's a really a great and good work.
I come from mediaelch, ( the dev have no more time for the application), which have two others features , music and music videos.
Music ok it's nice to have, Picard do the job.
But music videos ( which don't work really with Mediaelch)it's something important. In 2016 you tell go to Mediaelch, what is your answer in 2017 Huh

Thank's for your work

Michael
(2017-04-27, 15:45)michael47 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Since two days i take a look to TinyMediaManager, and I need more time to understand and try, but it's a really a great and good work.
I come from mediaelch, ( the dev have no more time for the application), which have two others features , music and music videos.
But music videos ( which don't work really with Mediaelch)it's something important. In 2016 you tell go to Mediaelch, what is your answer in 2017 Huh

Thank's for your work

Michael

Where did Komet post he no longer has time for ME?
we still have our main focus on Movies and TV shows (no time for other modules like games, music or even music videos)

If there is a Kodi scraper for music videos you may have luck by using that with the Kodi scraper parser
(2017-05-04, 00:40)Ruk12345 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-27, 15:45)michael47 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Thank's for your work

Michael

Where did Komet post he no longer has time for ME?

Himself, I ask for support, but that's personal mail,
and when you take a look to
Future of Mediaelch
he don't answer to the question in public.

Voila real live
Michael