Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Disable (or edit) last played channel list live TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aside from editing TV29.db using sql commands (and restarting Kodi) is there a method to remove (some or all of the) last played channels on the right side of the TV menu (standard Estuary interface)? It seems to me the most intuitive way would be a right click (or context menu) with option to remove from the list. But I don't see this available.
Kodi skins in general are not very mouse-friendly, in my experience (I'm writing a skin to remedy that atm). I would like to be able to do this too, as the list clogs with stuff I no longer care about, so I'll look at incorporating this feature.
Defintely interested in seeing/testing although skins tend to be very aligned with personal taste. I haven't looked into it all, but it seems there should be some way to add this to the Estuary skin (or fork it). If Estuary can list the last watched channels, it has to be pulling them via sql. So my logic process suggests they should be able to be deleted, somewhat in the same way channels/groups are managed in the PVR/Live TV settings. Anyhow, much as I have lots of unix command line experience and good bash. perl and sql skills, I haven't delved into python. Perhaps you could post here when you have something working.

Cheers ...