Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: cannot find Jarvis to download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi top of the evening fellas, fellas i have a little set back and i hope one of you good fellas on the site will help me through i purchased a brand new avov vixo 2 and i just realized that im not able to download kodi 17 Krypton on the box. And i purchased it 2 months ago and i cant get my money back the guy said that there is nothing wrong with the box. i paid a 139 about 2 months ago. im a real noobie in this but im a quick learner. i would appreciate if one of you good fellas on the site would take time out and assist me please. any help is appreciated. i also have a tv online n in one of my rooms so far. and that so far its perfect.Big Grin
the avox vixo 2 is running android kitkat 4.4.2 - for kodi 17 you need at least android 5.
thats the problem.
there are much better boxes for little money. search for S905 boxes.
Click on 'Download' at the top of this page, then
older releases > android > arm > old > jarvis16.1
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...bi-v7a.apk
thank you very much
Hi top of the evening fellas, i have 1 more question to ask you good fellas is it possible for me to upgrade my vixo 2 system. any help is appreciated. thank you.Big Grin
Pages: 1 2