Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: To much problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone, I bought a android tv box one week ago, at start I tried
To download subtitles to my kodi(I got my tv box already with kodi 16.1)
And when I went to settings - video - subtitles - Default TV show service
And tried to downlias opensubtitles.org or torec or anything else I got the error message
Installation failed..
I tried ro reboot my tv box, to turn off and turn on the kodi.. nothing helps.
Than I tried to change my kodi language and again installation failed.
So I tried to clear the chache and uninstall kodi and dowbload the new version(17.1 krypton)
And after I installed the new version I got into the kodi and when I tried to change the kodi language I got there
Only one single choice - English.
And when I went to settings - player settings - language - default tv show service
I got only "none" and when I clicked get more It done nothing..
I tried anything, to download the language from "install from repository" but I got the error message
"Could not connect to repository".
Tried also to reboot, to reinstall again, to install the 16.1 kodi again, but still
I can't see any other language, only english, and I can't
Connect to repository and I don't have any subtitle option to download.
Pls help!
(2017-05-02, 15:10)incept Wrote: [ -> ]And after I installed the new version I got into the kodi and when I tried to change the kodi language I got there

That part alone tells me that there is probably something that went wrong with the install. You should have 20 or so languages to chose from (with the default skin).

Try going into Android settings > apps > Kodi, then clear data. Then uninstall & reinstall Kodi. See if that at least fixes the one language issue first.
(2017-05-02, 15:49)Tinwarble Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-02, 15:10)incept Wrote: [ -> ]And after I installed the new version I got into the kodi and when I tried to change the kodi language I got there

That part alone tells me that there is probably something that went wrong with the install. You should have 20 or so languages to chose from (with the default skin).

Try going into Android settings > apps > Kodi, then clear data. Then uninstall & reinstall Kodi. See if that at least fixes the one language issue first.

I already tried that 20 times..
Then you'll need to post a Debug log (wiki).
(2017-05-02, 17:05)Tinwarble Wrote: [ -> ]Then you'll need to post a Debug log (wiki).

How can i do that?
Click on the link ^
(2017-05-02, 18:14)Dangelus Wrote: [ -> ]Click on the link ^

Yes I read that already, but I didn't understand how I post it.
I go on settings - event lot - settings - logging - enable debug logging. and I see the log pop up
But now what?
How can I uploas that?
The log is saved at location "/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log"

Retrieve it and upload it to Pastebin or similar and provide a link to it here.
(2017-05-02, 19:47)Dangelus Wrote: [ -> ]The log is saved at location "/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log"

Retrieve it and upload it to Pastebin or similar and provide a link to it here.

I click on files and there is nothing there.
Then .kodi/ folder is hidden, you have to turn on "show hidden files" on what ever you are using to navigate to that folder.
It does not get much easier than following the instructions in the:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
(2017-05-03, 03:38)Tinwarble Wrote: [ -> ]Then .kodi/ folder is hidden, you have to turn on "show hidden files" on what ever you are using to navigate to that folder.

Try that, nothing changed.
(2017-05-03, 08:10)wrxtasy Wrote: [ -> ]It does not get much easier than following the instructions in the:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Yes i know, but in part 1 they write to go on "install from repository" and I can't get there..
(2017-05-04, 10:52)incept Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-03, 03:38)Tinwarble Wrote: [ -> ]Then .kodi/ folder is hidden, you have to turn on "show hidden files" on what ever you are using to navigate to that folder.

Then you are looking in the wrong location.

The path could be different than what Dangelus stated and depends on your Android version and what you're using to navigate to that path.

It could also be just /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

Or it could be /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
If you use Kodi's built in file manger it could also start /Android then the path above.
(2017-05-04, 11:14)Tinwarble Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-04, 10:52)incept Wrote: [ -> ]

Then you are looking in the wrong location.

The path could be different than what Dangelus stated and depends on your Android version and what you're using to navigate to that path.

It could also be just /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

Or it could be /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
If you use Kodi's built in file manger it could also start /Android then the path above.

I looked at that things already, there's nothing there..
But when i press on the emulated nothing happens, i mean i can't go throw that.
Pages: 1 2 3