Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skin like new Hulu live TV app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The new live TV app from Hulu for Apple TV 4 is so beautiful. A Skin like this were just amazing!

You can have a look at the interface here https://youtu.be/sT-7kxJDX-o
You can see the interface at 2:18 min
I agree with you. the interface of this app is amazing, I wish I knew how to code but unfortunately I don't. hopefully someone will make a skin like that for kodi.
Pretty inspiring UI.

Thanks for sharing.
(2017-09-21, 17:57)micfanboy1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I knew how to code but unfortunately I don't.
Noone is born knowing how to code.
@Gade Maybe you can do a Skin like this. I Would Love it!!!!
I'm definately considering it. There are some nice ideas, which could translate well to Kodi.
But it's a huge task creating a skin from scratch. Just ask Jeroen, who is in the middle of it. Wink
Nice to hear! Im Looking forward..! Smile
I actually started cooking something up. It's loosely inspired from the Hulu interface.
I'm still not settled on the icons. If anyone knows great free icon sets, please let me know.

At this moment it should be considered as rough sketches, and it probably won't be ready for testing for several months.
(2017-10-23, 23:59)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]I actually started cooking something up. It's loosely inspired from the Hulu interface.
I'm still not settled on the icons. If anyone knows great free icon sets, please let me know.

At this moment it should be considered as rough sketches, and it probably won't be ready for testing for several months.
nice work
we can have a ZIP file to test it .thx
Thanks, right now it's absolutely incomplete, and there's nothing to test.

It will perhaps be ready for testing in some months.
(2017-10-30, 23:42)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, right now it's absolutely incomplete, and there's nothing to test.

It will perhaps be ready for testing in some months.

nice Smile
Yeah, it looks pretty Nice. I like the top bar. The 4 and 5 Screenshot is absolutly mind blowing!

An Option for 21:9 Widgets for upcoming Episods would be Great.
I Love that the background blur adjust to the Poster Color of the Movie!

Keep it up!
And let me know if there is any Alpha or Beta for This Skin.
Thanks, Cyku007 for the kind words.

I changed the topĀ icons and did some improvements.
At the moment script.skin.helper.service is returning some errors, so the alphabet quick jump list is not working properly.

I love the design! It looks really great!! Your work is impressive. Here are some things we could work on:
I like that the ratings are showing next to the posters, but I would prefer a different colour for the IMDb rating - dark yellow for example.
Also I was thinking that it would be more clear and simple, if the pic of the movie would be on the left hand side and the movie plot would be next to it, on the right side. Because the poster is the first thing you look at when you choose a movie!
The media information I would like to see under the poster or plot. On the screenshot you can see the icons I would prefer for the top bar

https://imgur.com/a/erNYi

Of course this is just my opinion, in end you will be The one who Will decide

Greatings from Germany
This is indeed a very amazing looking skin. Really great work soo far. I'm very looking forward to it. Keep up the good work.
Pages: 1 2 3