Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio Screeching Problem when trying to start Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on vacation 2 weeks ago when I last used Kodi. I opened Kodi today and immediately I get a loud screeching noise. As far as I I know I have not made any changes. I tried other apps that have audio and don't have the issue. I have a Samsung tablet running Galaxy Tab S2, Android 7.0, Last patch update April 1, 2017, Build # NRD90M.T810XXU2DQCL. I uninstalled kodi and reinstalled it from the play store with no success. If you can help I would appreciate it.
Known - they broke the update and fucked up the Float format. I told them - let's see if they care.
(2017-05-07, 07:25)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]Known - they broke the update and fucked up the Float format. I told them - let's see if they care.

I found if you mess with the audio settings while a video is playing it temporarily fixes this problem but it will do it after being paused. I really hope there is a fix for this soon, I made an account just to say that.