Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Full-screen album art cover?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there

this is my first post so forgive me for any ignorance, i have read the wiki and searched the forum but have found no answer to my problem. i want to show album art as nearly full screen but with a track list displayed at the side, the reason for this is i have an xbox powering a 7 inch digital picture frame and feeding a suround sound system in my bathroom and it is a bit too small to read in normal views so i want as my final music screen the album as a square and the track list next to it highlighting the current track. is this a skin thing as i am using project mayhem iii, any help would be most appreciated as if i can get this to work it will look superb.

garyb
Skin thing, yes.

See the online manual for how to skin. MusicVisualisation.xml is the one you need to alter.
You can also try djtoll's skin 7TFT, which was especially developed for small screens found in cars and bathrooms.

And if you don't like the skin, you could always use the innards for your own creation.. Wink

HTH, WeirdH
thanks weirdh.
that is much better, not exactly what i wanted but it will motivate me to adapt it or even start writing my own skin (after much reading of the wiki and any tutorials i can find)
are there many other skins developed for car screens? can you run gps on an xbox? i run a carpc with roadrunner as the frontend and the skinning method seems similar though i have only been able to make small changes to roadrunner skins. thanks again.

garyb
garyb Wrote:are there many other skins developed for car screens?
No, but read this => http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=31410

garyb Wrote:can you run gps on an xbox?
No, but you can run XBMC under Linux on a computer (not on an Xbox).