Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Which version of Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Total newb so please accept my apologies in advance. I'm trying to install Kodi on a Samsung tablet and when I try to download the Android version at the Playstore I get a message telling me its not compatible with my device. It also won't download to my Samsung phone. IS there an issue with all Samsung devices?
No, runs fine on my tablet S2.

What version of android are the devices using? Krypton needs android 5 or higher to run, so if your devices are KitKat or less then you'll need to grab an older version of Kodi from the download link at the top of this page and sideload it (HOW-TO:Install Kodi for Android (wiki)).
(2017-05-07, 21:50)dparkis Wrote: [ -> ]Total newb so please accept my apologies in advance. I'm trying to install Kodi on a Samsung tablet and when I try to download the Android version at the Playstore I get a message telling me its not compatible with my device. It also won't download to my Samsung phone. IS there an issue with all Samsung devices?
It's working on my galaxy s4 (I-9505). Downloaded/moved it to my external card before adding plugins. Otherwise I had't enough space for that