Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Beelink GT1 help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've recently received my Beelink GT1 streamer to my television and I would appreciate some help as I'm clueless.
  • How can I freely move the pointer (cursor) in accordance to my hand's movement? (instead of holding the arrow buttons so the pointer is slowly 'dragged')
  • Is there a way to easily type letters instead of moving with the arrow buttons to every letter and hitting the OK button one-by-one?
  • I understand I need to install the newest Kodi version; there are many options to download there like Google Play, ARMV7A (32 BITS), ARMV8A (64BIT), 86X - which is the one I need to choose?
  • What addon am I required to have in order to be able to watch movies and TV shows? And where can I download this addon?
  • Are there any more tips you can give to a new user?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the ignorance.
* use the mouse?
* use the keyboard?
* you don't need to install latest version, you can also install older version. The best way is ofcourse through Google Play. If not, download the Android 32 bit version that is ARMV7A
(2017-05-10, 20:02)DaLanik Wrote: [ -> ]* use the mouse?
* use the keyboard?
* you don't need to install latest version, you can also install older version. The best way is ofcourse through Google Play. If not, download the Android 32 bit version that is ARMV7A
Hi, thanks for answering.

I don't have a mouse and I've seen people use the remote control as a mouse (they move the remote control to one side, and the pointer moves to that side on the screen).

And ok, I'll download via Google Play. Also what addon is recommended?
That's air mouse. I have one with the keyboard and I don't use it much. Simply impractical, except when you have to. For Kodi, classical remote is better. The only times I use my air mouse/keyboard is when I need to type something. Or do somehing outside of Kodi (i.e. delete copy files, etc).

Google Play should give you the correct version. If it doesn't work just get ARM 32 bit version.

Addons depend on your needs, just browse the repository and this forum and see what seems interesting to you. Half the fun is in discovering! Smile

Enjoy.
I have Beelink GT1 (2GB/32GB) for about a month now, I use I8 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard,

[mod: Youtube link removed]
(2017-05-11, 09:08)Eratron55 Wrote: [ -> ]I have Beelink GT1 (2GB/32GB) for about a month now, I use I8 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard,

[mod: Youtube link removed]

Your first 3 posts all contain Youtube links, while we do allow community members to post Youtube links and provide reviews, these members will also be making other contributions in our forum threads. When we see someone only posting Youtube links to their own channel then that in our opinion starts to become spam, even if they are related to the thread. If you are here to genuinely to help then you are welcome to do so but please refrain from doing posts with nothing other than Youtube links, if it continue to seems like you are here to solely promote your Youtube channel then this could result in a ban from the forum.
Hello!

I have this Beelink wireless keyboard,not sire which model. But im just looking for some assistance with it.....im new here (obviously lmao) but please,if anyone can tell me all i need to know about this device such as: If i am able to connect it to my phone or only to certain devices. All i have is the keyboard itself....i don't have the cable or any other parts/pieces. So,once again,if anyone can help,please do.
Thanks!