Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Thread deleted - not been messaged reason.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted a thread in the Program Addons forum for an addon I wrote and put on Github.

It appears to have been deleted. I haven't been messaged/emailed about it and I can't see it in the Rule Violation forum.

Did I break some rule? Or is it awaiting moderation? I'd like to know so a) I don't it again or b) can repost an acceptable thread.

The thread title was ExpressVPN for Kodi (Linux only) - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314378
The thread isn't deleted - is under review at the moment as VPN support is something that's at the edge of what we support or don't support here. It's still being discussed, give us a little while.

I thought I'd PM'd you to let you know but it's obviously gone AWOL. Apologies for that.
(2017-05-15, 19:08)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]The thread isn't deleted - is under review at the moment as VPN support is something that's at the edge of what we support or don't support here. It's still being discussed, give us a little while.

I thought I'd PM'd you to let you know but it's obviously gone AWOL. Apologies for that.

No worries, thanks for clearing that up.