Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KODI download for Android is not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is Kodi 17.3 NOT DOWNLOADING ANYWHERE? I have tried Goggle Store- web site and another site all of them say download started and that's is it. What is going on and if it is broken at least give me an idea when it will work Seems Goggle play says it is installing but does nothing, other sites do the same is the source fore these downloads not working?
I have uninstalled it and the Krypton 17.3 does not load it just says pending download
Try clearing the cache then force stop the Google Play Store in the Android settings then go back into Google Play and try again.
I had no problem getting it. Kodi.tv and go into previous builds, you'll see it.

Sent from my iPhone
All to no avail it refuses to download from either Kodi or Google play Store just keeps saying pending download
Have you tried to install a different app? If you get the same problem then it's an issue with your device.
Yes you are right thanks Dangelus. I was fooling around because I did try more after last post and same thing. I went to Play Store and reverted to the original app and it worked perfect.