Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to copy Kodi with all addons and setting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to copy my kodi with all the addons and setting and skin to another android streamer. Can I do it? If yes how?
Install a file explorer, navigate to /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/ (path may different slightly depending on your Android version) & copy the .kodi folder. You'll need to turn on show hidden files/folders to see the .kodi folder.
(2017-05-30, 11:32)Tinwarble Wrote: [ -> ]Install a file explorer, navigate to /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/ (path may different slightly depending on your Android version) & copy the .kodi folder. You'll need to turn on show hidden files/folders to see the .kodi folder.

I tried copy the .kodi folder and one of the files can not be copied so the copying stopped in the middle. What should I do?
What do you mean 'cannot be copied'?
(2017-05-30, 21:14)Yefet Wrote: [ -> ]I tried copy the .kodi folder and one of the files can not be copied so the copying stopped in the middle. What should I do?

No idea since I don't know what you're using, where you're trying to copy the files or anything else. But it's really outside the purview of Kodi.