Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New to Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a MXQPro 4k android box, came with its initial setup. It says on the box cpu is 64bit, i assume if i go to kodi.tv to update i should pick the 64 bit option, is this correct?
Secondly, i did update using kodi.tv , Android, using Arma32bit on one box and it installed fine, but there isn't an option for connecting a bluetooth device. I bought iPazzPort bluetooth controller and now can't use it. Advice please...

Thanks
(2017-05-30, 13:08)mrpeiman Wrote: [ -> ]I have a MXQPro 4k android box, came with its initial setup. It says on the box cpu is 64bit, i assume if i go to kodi.tv to update i should pick the 64 bit option, is this correct?
No - the version you want depends on your os, which is almost certainly 32 bit.
Quote:Secondly, i did update using kodi.tv , Android, using Arma32bit on one box and it installed fine, but there isn't an option for connecting a bluetooth device. I bought iPazzPort bluetooth controller and now can't use it. Advice please...

Thanks
You'd connect in android, not in kodi.
ok perfect, i used the 32 bit and installs fine....

the box itself is not bluetooth supported,since i already purchased bluetooth pazzports, is there a way i can use them with a usb connector or other options?

Thanks
You need a usb bluetooth dongle that's compatible with android. I've used the really cheap generic ones from ebay on an android box running libreelec, but I can't remember if I ever booted into android with them. just do a general search (not here, it's not a kodi question).
is it safe to say that the bluetooth adaptor for android will work on any andriod device...do i need to be specific and say andriod for kodi box?
(2017-05-30, 14:05)mrpeiman Wrote: [ -> ]is it safe to say that the bluetooth adaptor for android will work on any andriod device...do i need to be specific and say andriod for kodi box?
You're asking on the wrong forum. Wink
edit: saying that 'kodi box' is a completely meaningless term.
What you call a 'kodi box' is just an android box that has kodi installed. It's about as non-specific as you can get.
thanks for your patience, i will make sure i stay on topic and for the education....i get it now.

cheers
No problem. I'm not saying you can't ask (who am I to say that?), just that you'll probably get a better / faster answer somewhere else.