Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I hate ExtendedScript
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought you had fixed the darn extendedscript in leia, i get same annoying error as in 17
Big Grin Så få lige fingeren ud af gaskammeret,
Big Grin
Forgot to post the errors so how the heck is Gade suppose to know heads from tale, and i better say straight away i enjoy these recent builds, so i came off a bit strong as always Big Grin, not a real Debug.log code but you get the idea

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named PIL.Image
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi 18\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
Main()
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi 18\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi 18\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 348, in start_info_actions
name=params.get("name"))
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi 18\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 155, in open_actor_info
from dialogs.DialogActorInfo import DialogActorInfo
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi 18\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogActorInfo.py", line 11, in <module>
from kodi65 import imagetools
File "E:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi 18\portable_data\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\imagetools.py", line 9, in <module>
import PIL.Image
ImportError: No module named PIL.Image
-->End of Python script error report<--
03:04:47.999 T:6892 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(78, E:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi 18\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py): the python script "E:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi 18\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui:Big GrinialogBusy
And here is my Debug.log so all should be in order
https://pastebin.com/T2q4Z2tD

hmm perhaps i should have rem the nono repos first before sharing my log NOTE to self THINK before posting
Thank you
hehe so thats how you get people to read my Rubbish 38 visitors have read my log, i have never been so popular Big Grin
You haven't told us what the error is.
Hi kimkl.

What are you trying to do when you get the errors?
Please explain in detail, so I'm able to reproduce the errors.

My bet is that the problems are with the script and not the skin, as I should use the correct codes.
You use a Kodi 18 64bit nightly for Windows, and that's most likely the problem.

My bet is, that if you install the 32bit nightly, the issues are gone.
Marked as solved.
i just had the same problem it was saying no youtube id found im on kripton 17.3 windows..... add on was on 5.6.0 kodi repository and i rolled back to 5.0.3 Q'S repository and everything works perfect now.
Please describe exactly what you are doing when you get the error.

Also, please provide a debug log from when the error happens: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

You can try rolling badk to some of the earlier versions in the official repo to see if the problem still occurs: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/sc...endedinfo/