Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem loading Kodi on Fire Stick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for the stupid question, but I did not find an answer searching the forum. I am having a problem downloading Kodi on Fire Stick using only the Fire Stick remote. I can open the web page and scroll down to see the Android icon, but cannot find a way to select it. Since the remote can only scroll it does not seem to have the ability to highlight the icon (tried pressing center "select" button on remote to highlight). I was able to download on a PC since it has a mouse to select, but not sure how to select it with the Fire Stick remote. I tried to use the http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android website but got a "Forbidden" error. Also tried to use the "open in browser" on the bottom of the screen but got an error. Any help?
Update: I was using ES File Explore to access Kodi website in the original issue above. I switched to Downloader and it has highlight capability and worked just fine. Downloaded Kodi and it works great! Thanks to the Kodi Team!
Thread marked solved.