Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: update from 16.1 to 17.3 Library problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After updateing via google play my tv shows and movies don't appear in the library anymore.
The music library updated and works fine but no video. The stuffs all there if I look in files but that defeats the purpose of having kodi.
I have been using kodi since v.13 and this is the first time any setting have not carried over.
Hello mordeon,

Can you provide a debug log. Instructions in my signature below. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging, restart Kodi, then run the "Update Library". Post the log to Pastebin with the link back here.
Hi Karellen

I didn't go back on to the forums last night and decided to do a clean install.
Now as I'm rebuilding my library I had a look on the forums and saw your reply so no log file.
I have kodi on two PC's running under windows and only ever had minor problems I've sorted with no real problems.
This is the first problem with android so I hope a fresh install will do the job.
Thanks for the response and if the clean install goes pear shaped I will be back.
Ok, good luck with itSmile