Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: kodi 17.3 and npvr on firetv not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

This is my setup.

TV1 connected to Computer running windows 10. This has an antenna being fed into it. I have my NPVR server here as well as Kodi 17.3 for windows. NVPR works fine through Kodi,

TV2 connected to fireTV. I have kodi 17.3 for android installed here with NPVR as the DVR client. It worked fine until I upgraded to 17.3. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times, read other threads, etc.. I have the correct IP address and port configured for npvr. Every time I enable it though I get a pop up saying "unknown error occurred"

It's clearly not the NPVR service since it works fine and I can use it as before with the windows version of Kodi 17.3. It's just the android version on my fireTV that is giving me the issue. Any suggestions?
For the Kodi setup on the TV1 if you are using 127.0.0.setup Kodi with the LAN IP to confirm that the LAN IP works. If that works upload your debug Kodi log from the FTV showing the errors.

Martin
I swear I posted last night with the pastebin of my debug file, but I don't see it. I'll have to try again tonight.