Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help with static weather conditions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I am using Latest T3ch build (2/24), and PMIII skin.

I don't really know much about XML, but what I was wanting to do was, that little section that comes up, when you are highlight on weather, that shows condition, temp, city, etc. I would like to have that in a "always" showing static location at the top, like the same place it is when you are listening to music, it has your CD at the bottom and moves weather to the top. I would like the weather to ALWAYS show at that location at the top.

I have gone through the Home.xml, and found the weather conditions section, but I really am not sure what I need to do.

Can anyone provide me with any assistance, or give me an example, or even put it together and show me how it should look? Smile

Any help would be much appreciated!
Not sure if this is what you're trying to do but try adding this to the visible tag
(line 484 in Home.xml)
Weather.IsFetched + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo) + !ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus(9) + !ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus(6)