Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Blu-Ray rip navigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Blu-Ray Music Video rip comprised of BDMV / CERTIFICATE folders. It works properly but with a couple issues. After navigating the Blu-Ray Menu and selecting a song or chapter, it can take up to 15 seconds before it begins to play. After the song or chapter is done, I want to return to the menu but don't know how.

Intel i5 NUC
LibreELEC 8.0.2 (Kodi 17.3)
I decided not to deal with Blu-ray rips of any type because of their size and the menu navigation, which is super slow in starting chapters and songs (concert blu-rays). MakeMKV and other programs are great for movies but not with music videos.
(2017-06-09, 21:12)blueribb Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Blu-Ray Music Video rip comprised of BDMV / CERTIFICATE folders. It works properly but with a couple issues. After navigating the Blu-Ray Menu and selecting a song or chapter, it can take up to 15 seconds before it begins to play. After the song or chapter is done, I want to return to the menu but don't know how.

Intel i5 NUC
LibreELEC 8.0.2 (Kodi 17.3)

No Debug Log no issue. No sample no chance to reproduce.