Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MPAA Ratings - UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I am new to Kodi and I am currently using the Titan skin. I am using the emby for kodi plugin to pull in my movies and tv shows. On emby my MPAA ratings are setup for UK so movies show up as GB-12, GB15, etc. However, when I pull my movies and tv shows into kodi the information for the MPAA is displayed as NR, as if it doesn't understand the UK rating. However, when I go into movie information it shows the rating GB-**. How do I go about fixing this so that I can have my movies display the UK rating?
Help him, before it is too late.
Hi

Further to my original post, if I go in to the skin settings --> Media library Views, and set the style for the media info/codecs to text based the UK rating shows up in the footer. If I set the style to large icons or large coloured icons it shows the UK rating as NR. Is there any change I can make to a file to map the UK ratings? Does Titan skin use UK-** instead of Emby's GB-** for the parental ratings?
Normally you would set up the ratings preference when setting up the Source. But, as you have thrown Emby into the mix, I don't know how all that works. I've never used it.

Go to Videos>Files. Select your source and call up the context menu. Select "Change Content", Select "Settings" and then check the entry for "Preferred Certification Country"
Hi Karellen

Thanks for the advice but unfortunately it didn't work as Emby doesn't have the same source options that would allow me to make such changes.