Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-07-30, 18:11)Skirge01 Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE 8/1/2018:  I had a Kodi issue and needed to restore some things from backup.  As a result, I've updated the Kodi.log file on pastebin. Everything else is the same.

The tvshow.nfo is at https://pastebin.com/kxsTshZQ

An episode NFO is at https://pastebin.com/1gp6F6ya

While I don't see any ID numbers for the episode in the NFO, I also don't care if those get updated.  I'm only concerned with the show's overall rating getting updated.

The end of the kodi.log is at https://pastebin.com/B2KsbR0j (Updated 8/1/2018)

The Lite IMDB context menu displays the rating, but doesn't show any IDs at all.  I posted a screenshot at https://postimg.cc/image/68fjaplbl/

Thanks for your help!
Hi Skirge01,

Sorry for my late reply but I'm actually on vacations.

The issue is exactly in the tvshow.nfo file of the TV Show. The generic syntax that should be used for the IDs is the following:

Code:
<id>345678</id>
<uniqueid type="imdb">tt1234567</uniqueid>
<uniqueid type="tmdb">567890</uniqueid>
<uniqueid type="tvdb" default="true">345678</uniqueid>
where the default ID can be the TVDB ID (as in the example) or the TMDB ID.

In your specific case, the correct syntax is:

Code:
<id>77398</id>
<uniqueid type="tvdb" default="true">77398</uniqueid>
so that Light IMDB Ratings Update will use the TVDB ID to retrieve the IMDB ID and then update the rating of the TV Show.

So I guess that the problem is related to the media manger application you are using to retrieve the information of the TV Shows; it doesn't use the correct uniqueid syntax that Kodi is expecting. If you use the internal information scrapers of Kodi (TVDB as default or TMDB to be installed) everything is working properly. Hope this helps.

Have a great summer time!
That's quite alright. This isn't exactly your job, is it? Smile

Thanks for the info! Now that I know the issue, I can figure out the cause.
@Skirge01

Which media manager did you use to create the NFO Files?
Sorry... didn't know you replied until today.  The NFOs were created by Sonarr.
On all my installations (Windows, LE, CE), the script keeps refreshing the backend several times per second while running through all objects. This is very annoying and prevents any usage during its activities. Is there a way to run it truly in the background?
(2018-08-18, 21:11)HeresJohnny Wrote: [ -> ]On all my installations (Windows, LE, CE), the script keeps refreshing the backend several times per second while running through all objects. This is very annoying and prevents any usage during its activities. Is there a way to run it truly in the background?
 Hi HeresJohnny,

What do you mean by "refreshing the backend"? In the add-on settings you can disable both notifications and the update progress...
Any chance to get this to work on V14 Helix?
Yeah, it was the progress notifications. I have disabled them now since KODi is not usable with them on. Sorry for the drama [emoji4]
(2018-08-19, 14:41)Simkin84 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance to get this to work on V14 Helix?
Wow! This is a good question! Wink

Which issues do you have? Some dependencies problem may be?
(2018-08-19, 22:55)HeresJohnny Wrote: [ -> ]nYeah, it was the progress notifications. I have disabled them now since KODi is not usable with them on. Sorry for the drama [emoji4]
No problem! Happy that you figured it out! Wink
@axlt2002

Just wanted to let you know that all is working perfectly after running Ember on my files and getting the proper NFO data in there.  This addon is great!  Thanks for your work on it.

Now, to figure out how to get the NFOs updated automatically for new items...
FYI... Sonarr added code to place the necessary information into the NFO files it creates.  Hopefully it'll be in the next release.
(2018-08-20, 09:56)axlt2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-19, 14:41)Simkin84 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance to get this to work on V14 Helix?
Wow! This is a good question! Wink

Which issues do you have? Some dependencies problem may be? 
 It cannot be installed i think Smile its not combatible with Helix.
Hey! Long time no see.

Since my library is growing daily or weekly (and I think this would also benefit users like me, with ever-growing libraries) could you add an option to resume "previous sync" in case something kicks a screensaver or "sleep" mode (in my NVidia SHIELDs, for exemple) or other machines, it's irrelevant here, but the behavior itself would be nice Smile
Hi djhifi!

I take note of this your request...just be aware that I'm actually involved in another project and I don't have so much spare time for the rest but...be confident!  Smile In the meanwhile...can you disable the Nvidia SHIELD sleep mode?  Angel  Just kidding...