Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Light IMDb Ratings Update 5.1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Karellen Movies. It's been a couple of years since I have scraped my library so it might not have been the case back then. I did notice my newer additions were processed okay though.
On Kodi M, I keep getting these kinds of errors when trying to update individual items:

xml:
2019-06-22 10:17:27.876 T:18446744073709551614 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
Error Contents: local variable 'jSonQuery' referenced before assignment
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\JoScha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.light.imdb.ratings.update\context.py", line 16, in <module>
UpdateContext()
File "C:\Users\JoScha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.light.imdb.ratings.update\context.py", line 13, in UpdateContext
update_context.open_context_menu( sys.listitem.getfilename(), sys.listitem.getLabel() )
File "C:\Users\JoScha\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.light.imdb.ratings.update\resources\core\update_context.py", line 56, in open_context_menu
jSonResponse = xbmc.executeJSONRPC( jSonQuery )
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'jSonQuery' referenced before assignment
-->End of Python script error report<--

Also, when running the script to update everything, it always hangs at the end.
This add-on is great, but I wish there was a possibility to choose 'daily' for it to update (instead of choosing a specific weekday). Also, I still have a lot of series/episodes that don't have ratings. Is there any way to trigger the add-on to update the whole library manually (instead of per movie/series/episode, et cetera)?
(2019-06-26, 17:15)mark_dj Wrote: [ -> ]This add-on is great, but I wish there was a possibility to choose 'daily' for it to update (instead of choosing a specific weekday). Also, I still have a lot of series/episodes that don't have ratings. Is there any way to trigger the add-on to update the whole library manually (instead of per movie/series/episode, et cetera)?

Click the add-on and will start scraping with the settings you have chosen, pretty simple.
(2019-06-22, 10:20)HeresJohnny Wrote: [ -> ]Also, when running the script to update everything, it always hangs at the end.

Leia does this too, forcing user to reboot Kodi.
Kodi v18.3 on Mac 10.13.6

I get about 1200/3300 movies updated, then these lines start repeating over and over and over indefinitely:

python:

2019-07-03 15:41:54.493 T:123145547030528   DEBUG: CAddonSettings[script.light.imdb.ratings.update]: loading setting definitions
2019-07-03 15:41:54.493 T:123145547030528   DEBUG: CAddonSettings[script.light.imdb.ratings.update]: trying to load setting definitions from old format...
2019-07-03 15:41:54.493 T:123145547030528   DEBUG: CAddonSettings[script.light.imdb.ratings.update]: loading setting values
Those quoted lines mean that the Settings.xml file needs to be updated to the new format. It does not affect the operation of the scraper.

Full log needed so the developer can track the problem.
(2019-06-27, 06:19)Comma Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-26, 17:15)mark_dj Wrote: [ -> ]This add-on is great, but I wish there was a possibility to choose 'daily' for it to update (instead of choosing a specific weekday). Also, I still have a lot of series/episodes that don't have ratings. Is there any way to trigger the add-on to update the whole library manually (instead of per movie/series/episode, et cetera)?

Click the add-on and will start scraping with the settings you have chosen, pretty simple. 
I can't click it, I can just open it and then change the settings, but not load/start the add-on itself.
(2019-07-06, 12:24)mark_dj Wrote: [ -> ]I can't click it, I can just open it and then change the settings, but not load/start the add-on itself.
That is because you are in the wrong screen when clicking on the addon. Which skin are you using?
What an awesome utility as I used to do this via command line. I am using this via KODI 18 on MAC Book Pro and this addon hanging post the process is 100% with the last movie it updated and require a reboot of Kodi. Please help to fix the issue. I did tried to reboot Kodi after first install and also tried to replicate the couple of time and issue is reproducible.

Attached KODI Debug log from start to finish for 4000 Movies.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lq46RLy...sp=sharing

NOTE: Can't use paste BIN as log is 43MB and attached a link to download.
@sniferx1

I note you are using v4.0.0 of the add-on. Logging for this version was changed to a separate file to aviod cluttering up the Debug Log. Please read the authors comments below and provide that file also.

(2019-02-11, 09:53)axlt2002 Wrote: [ -> ]... Now all the debug information are reported in a separate file and no more in the kodi.log one (this because I wanted users to no more activate the logging function in Kodi); you can find the update.log file under userdata\addon_data\script.light.imdb.ratings.update. Now the log is always saved (there is no more an option in the settings for that) and from that ... So please post or send me the file so that I can check the update.
(2019-07-16, 03:37)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@sniferx1

I note you are using v4.0.0 of the add-on. Logging for this version was changed to a separate file to aviod cluttering up the Debug Log. Please read the authors comments below and provide that file also.
(2019-02-11, 09:53)axlt2002 Wrote: [ -> ]... Now all the debug information are reported in a separate file and no more in the kodi.log one (this because I wanted users to no more activate the logging function in Kodi); you can find the update.log file under userdata\addon_data\script.light.imdb.ratings.update. Now the log is always saved (there is no more an option in the settings for that) and from that ... So please post or send me the file so that I can check the update.

I am using v4.0.0 and it does not throw any log in that location, instead it keeps it within kodi.log.

Here is the log file for the error i am getting when manually running Light IMDb Ratings Update.
rufiwurege.kodi (paste)
(2019-07-24, 13:45)t1ck3ts Wrote: [ -> ]

I am using v4.0.0 and it does not throw any log in that location, instead it keeps it within kodi.log.

Here is the log file for the error i am getting when manually running Light IMDb Ratings Update.
rufiwurege.kodi (paste) 
Log file with debug enabled.
https://paste.kodi.tv/jipefuhaze.kodi
(2019-07-24, 13:45)t1ck3ts Wrote: [ -> ]

rufiwurege.kodi (paste) 
Thanks @t1ck3ts for reporting. I will try to give it a look as soon as possible.

I really have to summarize all the issues in some way being far from the forum for a while... Wink

Cheers,

Alex
(2019-07-06, 12:39)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-06, 12:24)mark_dj Wrote: [ -> ]I can't click it, I can just open it and then change the settings, but not load/start the add-on itself.
That is because you are in the wrong screen when clicking on the addon. Which skin are you using? 
Same problem, using kodi default skin estury, going to my add-ons --> services --> Light IMDB Ratings Update