Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Estouchy Skin and scrolling??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a windows tablet running Kodi with the Estouchy skin. I cannot find any way to scroll the settings screen. Swipping up and down do nothing. It works in the movie/tv listing but not in any settings screen. Case in point, I set the audio amplification level then I want to have that set as the default. Without a mouse I cannot get to the toggle to set it as default.

Bug in the skin maybe??
I'll move your thread to the Estouchy forum
I had the same issue on my Android device, and the only way to go to the settings page was by the use of a mouse.
Yep seems a new skin is in order
(2017-06-14, 00:15)jglazer63 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a windows tablet running Kodi with the Estouchy skin. I cannot find any way to scroll the settings screen. Swipping up and down do nothing. It works in the movie/tv listing but not in any settings screen. Case in point, I set the audio amplification level then I want to have that set as the default. Without a mouse I cannot get to the toggle to set it as default.

Bug in the skin maybe??

it's a limitation in kodi that scrolling in some lists (grouplists) doesn't really work correctly. even with a mouse it's only so-so.
what i'll do is add a scrollbar to that specific settings dialog: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13039

(2017-11-10, 19:10)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same issue on my Android device, and the only way to go to the settings page was by the use of a mouse.

might be me, but that doesn't sound like the 'same issue' ?
OP describes an issue of not being able to scroll inside the video settings dialog during playback.
if there's a problem navigating to any of the settings screens, please let me know which one(s).