Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem with PO file?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, little help, I'm sure it's something simple I am missing,
but in the latest version of Phenomenal, the skin isn't loading translation file.

debug log lines:
Code:
11:34:07.927 T:3588    INFO:   load fonts for skin...
11:34:07.930 T:3588    INFO: Loading fonts from C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.phenomenal\1080p\Font.xml
11:34:08.005 T:3588   DEBUG: POParser: PO file has Win Style Line Endings. Converted in memory to Linux LF for file: C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.phenomenal\language\Hebrew\strings.po
11:34:08.005 T:3588   ERROR: POParser: unable to read PO file header from file: C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.phenomenal\language\Hebrew\strings.po
11:34:08.005 T:3588   DEBUG: unable to load C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.phenomenal\language\Hebrew\strings.xml: Failed to open file at line 0
11:34:08.006 T:3588   DEBUG: LocalizeStrings: loaded 211 strings from file C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.phenomenal\language\English\strings.po

link to PO:
https://github.com/tomer953/skin.phenome...strings.po

little history:
in a recent update i did, BigNoid told me to remove the empty strings in lines 8-9, which was not a good idea since Kodi need them,
so I think he add them back manually, then I added it to the github as well,
then in the next update I pushed my files - Kodi isn't load them...

what i'm missing?
Confused

@BigNoid
Have you tried changing the first section to this -

Code:
# Kodi Media Center language file
# Addon Name: Phenomenal
# Addon id: skin.phenomenal
# Addon Provider: tomer953
msgid ""        
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#31000"