Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Filippino TFC.TV add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone!
is anyone knows what is the latest about the TFC.TV add-on updates? what happend with user CMIK,and how can i contact with him?Apparently on AFTV Jarvis 16.1 not running the 0.1.7. update. approx 4-5hours ago the 0.1.5. was ok. now both not working.
HELP PLEASE!!!
Hello caymania,

Here is the old thread for the add-on... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2602806

The thread was closed due to regular infringement of our Forum Rules.

You can see that CMIK was welcome to open a new thread for his specific add-on. As yet he has not done so.

He left no other contact details.
Hi Karellen!
Thank you for the update.
unfortunate i couldnt find any useful update by typing in google search the keywords about the tfc.tv addon.

If anyone has any infos please contact with me ASAP!!!

Thanks again.....
(2017-06-19, 01:28)caymania Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone has any infos please contact with me ASAP!!!

Thanks again.....

Message sent.
Thanks bolinao!
i installed the 0.1.7. but im getting the same message whenever i try to open the content :" Playback failed: One or more items failed to play.Check the log for more information about this message."
Am i missing something or something to do with my setting maybe?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Hey Guys look Into the old kodi tfc thread and find @cmiks repo url which contains the stable version of tfc. Addon I think K it's version 0.58

Sent from my SM-G930W8
(2017-06-19, 14:58)zrkian Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys look Into the old kodi tfc thread and find @cmiks repo url which contains the stable version of tfc. Addon I think K it's version 0.58

Sent from my SM-G930W8 (typie typie)

Now this works CMIK 0.58 ,but before i had the message : "Connection timeout" and couldnt open the addon thats why i installed the following ones 0.1.0. , 0.1.5. , 0.1.7. , 0.0.56..

So, right now the CMIK 0.58 works for me on AFTV Jarvis 16.1 but when opening the addon the "Connection Timeout" appear on the botton right corner but after goes forward in the menu and could able to watch the contents.
I found with 0.58 that most movies are missing, other than that it worked good.

With 0.1.7 all movies are there, the only issue was that when you go to shows/specials and shows/sports all links are dead.

I stuck with 0.1.7.
@bolinao can you message me how to get 0.1.7 version. Thanks!
This site is for public posts and threads. Please use it as such.

Sharing of links by PM is not what we are for, and if this continues then action may be taken.
Is .58 working? Im getting connection timeout. Installed on a fresh newly installed kodi 17.3
@caymania - you were able to use .58 even with connection timeout? Because on mine, its not showing any more menu links
(2017-06-19, 18:03)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]This site is for public posts and threads. Please use it as such.

Sharing of links by PM is not what we are for, and if this continues then action may be taken.

I am quite happy to share the link, as long as this thread doesn't get shut down for no reason like the other tfc.tv thread.

(2017-06-19, 17:32)KordKutter Wrote: [ -> ]@bolinao can you message me how to get 0.1.7 version. Thanks!

link removed - DarrenHill
i have cmik 0.58 installed on fresh kodi 17.3, getting connection timed out...
(2017-06-19, 19:39)Makoychan Wrote: [ -> ]@caymania - you were able to use .58 even with connection timeout? Because on mine, its not showing any more menu links
yes, for me works. clicked on TFC addon, "connection timeout" pops up then maybe 3sec later goes to the menu, i just checked the TV Patrol and A Love To Last since these are what she likes to watch and all works, steaming starts up, but who knows til when.....the first time worked the same way then couple days ago stopped working and kept poping up the "connection timeout"message and submenus(by the dates) were missing.

i just hope someone will do it the "worryfree" TFC.TV addon as it was before like the 0.0.41.
Pages: 1 2 3