Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: add on question and maybe a request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any add on for looping a certain section of a video? if not would it be easy for someone to make one?
i have an autistic 4yr old who will become super obsessed with a certain part of a video. he is non verbal so he kind of freaks out when that spot is over. it would make our lives a lot easier if we were able to just set a section of the video on loop.

like right now he is obsessed with a song in yo gabba gabba. when it's over he gets pissed off and remains bitchy until we get it synced up to the start of the song again. so does anyone know of an add on that would let us set a time frame? example 2min to 5min then go back to the 2 min mark and play until the 5min mark over and over.

also i hope i posted this in the right section.

thanks in advance
The notes on Bookmarks and chapters (wiki) might help a bit.

It's not quite what you want, but should help you manually get to where you want to be more quickly and easily.
ya that is better than nothing, thanks
Or a edit decision list and loop the video http://kodi.wiki/view/Edit_decision_list