Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Weird MySQL database behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys Smile

I am using two devices with libreelec 8.0.1, both share a MySQL video database on Synology NAS, both recently updated ffrom Kodi 17.1 to Kodi 17.3.

Since then I do not encounter any problems, still 'watch status' etc. gets updated across the devices.
But today I added four new movies to NAS in same way and same directory as always, and even after manual library update and library cleaning through kodi these new four movies do not appear...
'Kodi' user on phpMyAdmin has still full rights, advancedsettings.xml still untouched and always works in the past...

Everything else works, I still have access to all the movies which are already in library, watch status is updating, but no new films appear (reboot already done).

There are maaany things to discover when googling about MySQL Kodi errors, but not my problem.

I would be grateful for any help
Could be that your certain of the tmdb scraper is out of date. There have been changes at tmdb and the scraper has been updated. Perhaps you don't have the new version?
omg, I was close to delete the whole databse and reset kodi settings.
That's the solution!
You both save me a lot of work. Thx so much! Smile
Thread marked solved.