Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody found a fix for the concurrentviewing error?
(2017-07-12, 16:47)bornokjudak Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried A love to last Ep. 127 - Jul 06, 2017 last night

I just tried it and it played flawlessly for me.
I'm still having problems with tfc on firestick Kodi version 17.3. updated to 65, 66, then for some reason it worked great on version 59. ..now back to update 67.:not working. But on my Android kodi tfc is working great with HD. I don't know what's going on..anyone having same issues?
(2017-07-12, 20:07)timb1226 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anybody found a fix for the concurrentviewing error?

That happens when someone else is using your account at the same time either from web or mobile. Make sure none of your family members are using the account if you're sharing one.
Is there any chance to install this repo on apple tv 4?
(2017-07-12, 23:27)Butchukoy24 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any chance to install this repo on apple tv 4?

Read the first post
Any know reason for the freezing? It has been buffering a bit also this week,Either issue was not there a week or so ago.Maybe growing pains possibly? My Internet is not the problem Or my laptop ConfusedSalamat!
.67 works fine...
Latest update working fine even benaranguren.
Got another issue, I am in Premium account. Most of movies does not play or work.I played #walang forever and it played only up to 17 minutes. old dramas like forever more, etc. does not play. I am using Latest kodi 17.3 TFC .67 on amazon firestick. Please help!!!Sad
Will this work with a Basic (free) account or require a Lite or Premium account?
(2017-07-17, 01:31)royco Wrote: [ -> ]Will this work with a Basic (free) account or require a Lite or Premium account?

It works with free account.
As of today July 18, 2017, ver. 67 is working fine on my Mi Box 3 with Kodi ver. 17.3. No playback issues or whatsoever...
Hi, Do you guys having issue with version 66 or 67? I'm a premium member, today I can not play the whole video only 2 mins. preview. pls. help. Thanks!
(2017-07-16, 14:17)capitanjose Wrote: [ -> ]Got another issue, I am in Premium account. Most of movies does not play or work.I played #walang forever and it played only up to 17 minutes. old dramas like forever more, etc. does not play. I am using Latest kodi 17.3 TFC .67 on amazon firestick. Please help!!!Sad

This happened to me awhile ago and my fix was logging off my tfc android tablet. I think if there's another using your tfc account that affects it. Just look at how many tfc loggins you have I think you're only allowed 3 or 4. Thats what I got, I logged off one and ever since my tfc on firestick is working with no problems on 67. Hope this helps.