Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-07-12, 20:35)bolinao Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-12, 16:47)bornokjudak Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried A love to last Ep. 127 - Jul 06, 2017 last night

I just tried it and it played flawlessly for me.

It must be my android device wifi. I tried to connect thru LAN cable and it works now.
Tried with ASUS nexus player and Sony Bravia Android TV as well and all went well.
(2017-07-17, 01:31)royco Wrote: [ -> ]Will this work with a Basic (free) account or require a Lite or Premium account?

I think it works with free account for On-demand episodes but limited to latest episodes, if I'm not mistaken limited to 3 previous episodes.
I'm not sure with Movies, most probably will not work. But I can confirm that it works with Live TV.

I'm using my free account in another room for playing Live News and let my wife watch On-demand using subscription on the living room.
hello cmik i've been getting a connection timeout on my tfv addon do you know how to fix that?
(2017-07-19, 04:47)khennz Wrote: [ -> ]hello cmik i've been getting a connection timeout on my tfv addon do you know how to fix that?
Did u check if u are on version 0.0.67 of the add on?

Sent from my SM-N910F
(2017-07-20, 01:57)warlock09 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-19, 04:47)khennz Wrote: [ -> ]hello cmik i've been getting a connection timeout on my tfv addon do you know how to fix that?

Sent from my SM-N910F (typie typie)

yes im on 0.0.67 version
(2017-07-20, 07:03)khennz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-20, 01:57)warlock09 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sent from my SM-N910F (typie typie)

yes im on 0.0.67 version
Clear cache ,delete all old repos u have installed addons..delete the old add on data folder..if you know where to lacte it...then re install ..everything!

Sent from my SM-N910F
Hi guys! Anyone else experiencing issues with TFC? I keep getting Script failed on the add-on, and the tfc website is slow as s**t......

Peace
(2017-07-24, 18:23)ljgibbzz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys! Anyone else experiencing issues with TFC? I keep getting Script failed on the add-on, and the tfc website is slow as s**t......

Peace

I'm getting the same error. :-)
It really is TFC that has issues, since i can use Netflix without problems, my speedtest gave result 110 mbps downstream. I tried contacting them on the live chat , but not sure if i got through, since so slow their website..... Hope it improves.

Peace

EDIT: i managed to read some comments people made on TFC website, and many are experiencing the same issues.
(2017-07-24, 18:23)ljgibbzz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys! Anyone else experiencing issues with TFC? I keep getting Script failed on the add-on, and the tfc website is slow as s**t......

Peace

The addon is working perfectly for me, no issues at all.
There's a problem loading drama category.

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-07-25, 01:26)prettysick Wrote: [ -> ]There's a problem loading drama category.

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Same here. Entering via latest show episodes to watch latest drama.
(2017-07-12, 07:53)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-12, 07:39)bornokjudak Wrote: [ -> ]Updated to .67 and some episodes won't play. Sometimes, I have to try it a lot of times to be able to play.

I've noticed too that you've added custom server in the config settings?
What are those for? Thanks CMIK for the hardwork.

For issues like SD quality, custom server is to be able to modify the server sub domain without releasing a new version.

About your playback issue, do you have some examples of episodes on which you're encountering problems?

Thanks in advance.
Hi thanks for your job!
Only one question , I have enabled the ability to change the streming from the server but the videos continue to see in hd not sd and unfortunately for me is a problem because I have a very slow internet connection, can there be a solution?

Hi khennz,
Do you have the latest version?
Is your device connected to the Internet?