Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Cmik or anyone with knowledge,I have xbox1x,I read today that kodi was available on xbox1x,so I went ahead and downloaded kodi and installed it on xbox1x,I noticed their is no source url to install tfc.TV,I know their is links to download it but the xbox1x does not let you download files,I tried downloading the app called file downloader on xbox but had no luck with it,any ideas? I think my last option that I have not tried would be to put the repository on a USB drive and plug it into the xbox1x and when I select install from zip I would hope the new external USB drive would show up on kodi platform,I'll buy a USB stick tomorrow,any hints or tips anyone? Thanks
Hello @lucid365

The Xbox Kodi version is barely 24 hours old and in early Alpha stage. This means not all functions are available and is issued for testing purposes only. (Of course everybody wants to use it as a main installation Wink )

Installing Add-ons is only available from the Official Kodi Repository at this stage. As time progresses, I am sure functions like this will be implemented.
And forget about external drives on the Xbox - Microsoft don't allow apps to access them. See the blog post announcement yesterday for details - here .

Quote:Network support is limited to only NFS:// shares. No access to the Blu-ray drive to start the disc or even an attached storage drive.
(2017-12-30, 02:01)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @lucid365

The Xbox Kodi version is barely 24 hours old and in early Alpha stage. This means not all functions are available and is issued for testing purposes only. (Of course everybody wants to use it as a main installation Wink )

Installing Add-ons is only available from the Official Kodi Repository at this stage. As time progresses, I am sure functions like this will be implemented.

How about cmik makes a url for tfc like they did in the past so the repository can be added to kodi on xbox,all the other repositorys can be added this way no?
How about he just submits to Kodi repo like others?
(2017-12-30, 13:12)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]How about he just submits to Kodi repo like others?

Yeah that would be ideal,I also have an LG oled TV and I can't put kodi on the TV so if their was a kodi repo for xbox it would get me out of a hole,anybody know if I could cast tfc on kodi from my phone to the LG TV?
I guess I should buy another android box and connect it to my TV to play tfc while I'm waiting for kodi tfc repo and xbox to catch up
hi,

i just installed the latest version of tfc.tv [0.71] on a kodi alpha version in xbox one.

everything installed file but it seems it won't connect to TFC.TV and keep telling me that the connection is timing out thus i cannot access my account and play the shows.

the other kodi install i have all worked fine [a Mi Box android tv and also a Sony Android TV]. 

any known issues in xbox one kodi 18 alpha install for this add-on? other add-ons work fine.
I'm not able to load any programs right now. They may have changed the stream path?

This was working great last week though. Keep up the great work!
it seems the error is it cannot connect to the TFC.TV server or site. anyone having the same issues?
I guess we just have to wait until cmik finds what the issue is  Big Grin
(2018-01-15, 22:42)krblgc Wrote: [ -> ]it seems the error is it cannot connect to the TFC.TV server or site. anyone having the same issues?
 I'm having the same issue "krblgc". Not sure what happened. I have TFC.TV installed on my NVIDIA Shield TV (running thru KODI). Everything was working 2 days ago, then, I select a show, nothing happens. The TFC.TV install on my windows PC works fine.
it may be an issue with TFC itself. My issue cleared up days ago and cmik hasn't touched the plug-in.

Try generating a new Fingerprint ID (in advanced settings), or signing out then signing in again. Sometimes TFC thinks you're trying to stream from two devices at once and blocks you.
Hi can you explain in detail how you added the tfc to kodi on the xbox one? Xbox don't usually let u add files to kodi,can you tell me how to do it please?
are you still having the issue?