Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup V.83 not working
It’s working on my mac mini
0.83 is working for me on Kodi 18 and below.
Can you check the error message in your log file?
Tfc.tv website seems down at this moment
(2019-02-16, 22:25)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Tfc.tv website seems down at this moment

Now responding but trying hard to load images.
The addon is working. Just don’t have images and fanarts.
.83 is having issues just now... it was on and off...
cmik,

V.83 working so far so good
Edit:

Not Stable enough keep getting error probably cause of the TFC Website itself sucks
Working now. Probably TFC site issue. Thanks @cmik.
Tried to play a show got “ Error TFC.tv” second attempt got a msg saying “one or more items failed playback.” Also after clicking tfc icon thier is no welcome message or notifications that I was logged on. Thanks cmik, for figuring this stuff out. I know I couldn’t!
(2019-02-20, 05:14)steve033 Wrote: [ -> ]Tried to play a show got “ Error TFC.tv” second attempt got a msg saying “one or more items failed playback.” Also after clicking tfc icon thier is no welcome message or notifications that I was logged on. Thanks cmik, for figuring this stuff out. I know I couldn’t!

Hi steve033,
Can you try to reboot your Kodi?
If you still have the playback issue, can you try another show or episode that was working for you the past days?
Thanks
Does anybody have trouble watching new movies ( like Spark, The Gift, Glorious)?. Though they can be watched with a TFC premium account, I can only watch it in a web browser but not in Kodi. There's no problem watching old movies, but for the newer ones, it looks like the link is missing......
(2019-02-20, 14:00)airebose Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have trouble watching new movies ( like Spark, The Gift, Glorious)?. Though they can be watched with a TFC premium account, I can only watch it in a web browser but not in Kodi. There's no problem watching old movies, but for the newer ones, it looks like the link is missing......

Hi airebose,

This is a known issue but more like an enhancement: https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/issues/34
Some videos on TFC don’t use the same encryption, mostly newer content (movie, fast cut, some episodes of a new show).

Already tried an implementation for Kodi 18 but still doesn’t work. There are more works to do.
(2019-02-20, 14:38)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-20, 14:00)airebose Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have trouble watching new movies ( like Spark, The Gift, Glorious)?. Though they can be watched with a TFC premium account, I can only watch it in a web browser but not in Kodi. There's no problem watching old movies, but for the newer ones, it looks like the link is missing......

Hi airebose,

This is a known issue but more like an enhancement: https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/issues/34
Some videos on TFC don’t use the same encryption, mostly newer content (movie, fast cut, some episodes of a new show).

Already tried an implementation for Kodi 18 but still doesn’t work. There are more works to do.

For info, on new v1.0, there is a notice which informs you that the stream (in that case) is not compatible.
Hey cmik, did not reboot, just tried too play a previouly viewed episode and I was happily surprised when it played normally.