Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-04-11, 18:00)filgerms Wrote: [ -> ]Error:GetDirectory-Error getting plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/

I’m sorry. I don’t understand.
Is it the error you get?
Have you eventually tried to reinstall the addon?
(2019-04-11, 18:45)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-11, 18:00)filgerms Wrote: [ -> ]Error:GetDirectory-Error getting plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/

Is it the error you get?

Hi cmik, thanks for the reply. My other android box with kodi 18.1, the addon 1.2.3 is working but for this one, the log file shows that error.
(2019-04-11, 19:57)filgerms Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-11, 18:45)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it the error you get?

Hi cmik, thanks for the reply. My other android box with kodi 18.1, the addon 1.2.3 is working but for this one, the log file shows that error.
This. We have the very same issue. I’m running Jarvis on 1.2.3.
Issue started last Monday.
But when I try on tfc website via laptop, my account is working fine.
(2019-04-11, 20:02)ybrik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-11, 19:57)filgerms Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-11, 18:45)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]I’m sorry. I don’t understand.
Is it the error you get?

Can you enable debug on TFC add-on and set it to INFO? Then, can you retry and copy/paste the complete error line and the 10 previous lines?

Thanks
i too was getting errors  i couldn't login or see listing... but luckily my dad told me that his tfc is still working. so i found out that he was still using the old version "plugin.video.tfctv-0.0.81.zip" so i installed and it works.. if u want a temporary fix while waiting for the new version.. get this one..

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cmik/c...0.0.81.zip

make sure to restart kodi when installing on fresh install.. both of our box are running on fire tv stick 4k.. so hope this helps..

the latest version keeps giving errors so try using the old version..

cmik hope u figure this out 

thanks Smile
If you have the error,
Can you try to install version 1.2.1 from my repo (repo.cmik.me)?
Check if it works, then update to 1.2.2 then to the latest.
Thanks in advance.
(2019-04-11, 22:21)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-11, 19:57)filgerms Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik, thanks for the reply. My other android box with kodi 18.1, the addon 1.2.3 is working but for this one, the log file shows that error.

Can you enable debug on TFC add-on and set it to INFO? Then, can you retry and copy/paste the complete error line and the 10 previous lines?

Thanks
Since it’s an android box I won’t be able to copy and paste the logs here.
I can send you pics maybe?
(2019-04-11, 23:31)ybrik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-11, 20:02)ybrik Wrote: [ -> ]This. We have the very same issue. I’m running Jarvis on 1.2.3.

Thanks 
Since it’s an android box I won’t be able to copy and paste the logs here.
I can send you pics maybe? 
Yes, a picture will do.
Then if you also can try to downgrade to 1.2.1 and check if you still have the error.
Thanks in advance.
Hi cmik,
I'm not sure if you had done something yet...
So I enabled "debug" and set to "info" then I see the bad request and then "logging in" and "log-in successful" and "welcome xxx".
Then the add-on opened! Usually I woudn't have gotten this far...so I saw again "logging in" and "log-in successful" and "welcome xxx" and clicked to watch a show...and...it was able to play a program!

Should I still get the 10-error line for you? Where do I get it, will it still be on log-viewer?
(2019-04-12, 02:15)ybrik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik,
So I enabled "debug" and set to "info" then I see the bad request and then "logging in" and "log-in successful" and "welcome xxx".
Then the add-on opened! Usually I woudn't have gotten this far...so I saw again "logging in" and "log-in successful" and "welcome xxx" and clicked to watch a show...and...it was able to play a program!

Should I still get the 10-error line for you? Where do I get it, will it still be on log-viewer?

Good for you. Smile
Nope, I’ve done nothing.
Are you still in version 1.2.3?
Hello,

I've just released a hotfix version 1.2.4 that fix first or fresh install issue on version 1.2.3.
Now available for update or download.
(2019-04-12, 07:27)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-12, 02:15)ybrik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik,

Good for you. Smile
Nope, I’ve done nothing.
Are you still in version 1.2.3?
Yup I’m still on 1.2.3.
But I will install your 1.2.4
Appreciate your time and effort in supporting this add-on and everyone of us.
(2019-04-11, 19:57)filgerms Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik, thanks for the reply. My other android box with kodi 18.1, the addon 1.2.3 is working but for this one, the log file shows that error.

Thanks

Updated to version 1.2.4
-streaming proxy not active
-login succesful
-when trying to play video, failed
(2019-04-12, 19:54)filgerms Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-11, 20:02)ybrik Wrote: [ -> ]This. We have the very same issue. I’m running Jarvis on 1.2.3.

Thanks

Updated to version 1.2.4
-streaming proxy not active
-login succesful
-when trying to play video, failed

Unplugged android box
Plugged it back
Addon worked again!!!

Thank you cmik
1.2.4 back with error