Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi cmik I can't play any movies on tfc my wife asked me to try and find out why as she said she has not been able to watch movies for a very long time, it says the media is not supported for every movie
Hello. First of all, I want to thank you for this app. It has worked flawlessly on our Fire TV sticks for a long time...until today. Today, the app just won't log into your TFC account. Anyone else having the same problem? I even deleted and reinstalled the app to the latest version, but still the same problem. Maybe the problem is TFC changed the way you log in online? Now you have to log in with your Kapamilya account, which uses an ID instead of an email for the log in ID. I tried changing the log in ID setting on the app to my Kapamilya ID, but it still won't work. Then again, TFC made this change weeks ago and the app was still working fine before...so maybe TFC changed something else? Please advice us if this is something you can look into and fix. We will patiently wait for an update. Salamat.
(2019-09-02, 07:32)rjtexasusa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. First of all, I want to thank you for this app. It has worked flawlessly on our Fire TV sticks for a long time...until today. Today, the app just won't log into your TFC account. Anyone else having the same problem? I even deleted and reinstalled the app to the latest version, but still the same problem. Maybe the problem is TFC changed the way you log in online? Now you have to log in with your Kapamilya account, which uses an ID instead of an email for the log in ID. I tried changing the log in ID setting on the app to my Kapamilya ID, but it still won't work. Then again, TFC made this change weeks ago and the app was still working fine before...so maybe TFC changed something else? Please advice us if this is something you can look into and fix. We will patiently wait for an update. Salamat.

Yes I have the same issue. The wife us crying haha.

As you have said, love this addon. Well, my wife loves it. Thank you and hope you are able to fix it when you have time.
(2019-09-02, 20:37)agsnowdon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-02, 07:32)rjtexasusa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. First of all, I want to thank you for this app. It has worked flawlessly on our Fire TV sticks for a long time...until today. Today, the app just won't log into your TFC account. Anyone else having the same problem? I even deleted and reinstalled the app to the latest version, but still the same problem. Maybe the problem is TFC changed the way you log in online? Now you have to log in with your Kapamilya account, which uses an ID instead of an email for the log in ID. I tried changing the log in ID setting on the app to my Kapamilya ID, but it still won't work. Then again, TFC made this change weeks ago and the app was still working fine before...so maybe TFC changed something else? Please advice us if this is something you can look into and fix. We will patiently wait for an update. Salamat.

As you have said, love this addon. Well, my wife loves it. Thank you and hope you are able to fix it when you have time. 
Have same issue. Tried logging directly to tfc.tv (https://kapamilya-accounts.abs-cbn.com/signin) but it just hangs at login. Maybe the problem is with the site. We'll see what CMIK has to say. Thanks CMIK.
(2019-09-03, 09:56)112018 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-02, 20:37)agsnowdon Wrote: [ -> ]

Have same issue. Tried logging directly to tfc.tv (https://kapamilya-accounts.abs-cbn.com/signin) but it just hangs at login. Maybe the problem is with the site. We'll see what CMIK has to say. Thanks CMIK.  

That's a different issue I also had. The TFC site used to be fine on Chrome, but now it hangs at login. However, try using Microsoft Edge. You can log in with no problems...at least for me. 

As for the app addon, I do hope there is a fix. Again, we'll be patient. Thank you so much.
ImageImage

I got my new xiaomi box and install your plugin..here's my log and I can't get it to work..
@jly26 - the full log will probably be needed. Details of how to obtain and submit it are in the next post below.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
(2019-09-03, 19:05)jly26 Wrote: [ -> ]I got my new xiaomi box and install your plugin..here's my log and I can't get it to work..

Thanks jly26.

I also reproduce the issue. I'm investigating...
I'll keep you posted.
Hi Guys, im having issues with my firestick and android box. error issues when im trying to open the app. So i reinstall the TFC app and now it wont work keeps giving me an error message when im trying to open it. the account is good because im able to open it on the website. anyone having this issues? Please advice. Thanks in advance..
TFC Error ver 1.3.2 kodi 17.6

Cheers
(2019-09-04, 06:53)kingsess Wrote: [ -> ]TFC Error ver 1.3.2 kodi 17.6

Cheers

I have 3 boxes and yes two of them have the same error after the login. However one is ok, no error. Here is the link to the logfile:
https://paste.kodi.tv/egapefulod
Here is the link to the logfile:
https://paste.kodi.tv/egapefulod
i have a old zip file of tfc from userdata with my account, when i unzip it to my kodi userdata folder my tfc addon are working.
(2019-09-04, 18:07)don_kulaspiro Wrote: [ -> ]i have a old zip file of tfc from userdata with my account, when i unzip it to my kodi userdata folder my tfc addon are working.

Where did you get that file from?