Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-09-04, 22:40)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,
I've release a new version 1.3.3 that fixes the login process issue (a parameter (UUID) is no more mandatory).
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Thank you for the fix..Im using Artic zephyr Leia Mod as my skin,,my widget is TFC's latest episode,,the problem  the widget is not shwoing these latest episodes even reloading the skin,the fix was to go to tfc addon then navigate to latest episodes just to update my widget..Is there any fix you think on this skin?

(2019-09-07, 04:17)mha1la0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-06, 18:04)lucid365 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi does anybody know why when you try to play a movie that it always says the type of media is not supported, so no movies can be watched with this addon, it was not a problem for me before because I used to watch the pinoy movies on different addons, but now all pinoy add ons are down and nowhere can anyone find a addon that tagalog movies can we watched on, will their come a time anyone that movies will be able to be watched on cmiks addon? Someone pls answer I made a a recent comment about this but nobody answered!

Thanks cmik for this great addon

Regards paul

Hi CMIK,

I have the same issue, i am getting "this type of media is not supported" when playing Premium movies or IWant Originals. I have my TFC.tv premium subscription. Any chance you can take a look?

Thank you CMIK for maintaining this addon Smile

Mhai Lao  

As cmik mentioned from his previous post, those features are not yet supported by the the tfc add-on. Let's just hope that cmik will find the time and solution for those issues.
I'm not sure if this is a problem with the add-on since nothing was changed in the coding since the last update that fixed the log in issue. Yesterday, when you play a video, it only plays a few minutes (maybe 5 minutes at most) at a time before the video freezes. The only way to get the video to play again is to go back to the video list menu and selecting the video again. Then it freezes again, etc. You have to go back and forth at least 10 times just to finish an episode. I tried using another app in Kodi and played a video to see if it's a problem with Kodi. Videos in other apps play fine without freezing. I tried rebooting Kodi and my Fire TV, but the same problem happens. I haven't tried watching today, so I don't know if it was just a temporary server problem. I will try later and report back here.
(2019-09-10, 07:23)rjtexasusa Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if this is a problem with the add-on since nothing was changed in the coding since the last update that fixed the log in issue. Yesterday, when you play a video, it only plays a few minutes (maybe 5 minutes at most) at a time before the video freezes. The only way to get the video to play again is to go back to the video list menu and selecting the video again. Then it freezes again, etc. You have to go back and forth at least 10 times just to finish an episode. I tried using another app in Kodi and played a video to see if it's a problem with Kodi. Videos in other apps play fine without freezing. I tried rebooting Kodi and my Fire TV, but the same problem happens. I haven't tried watching today, so I don't know if it was just a temporary server problem. I will try later and report back here.

Just an update to my previous post. I'm still having the same freezing video problem for 2 days now. It has never happened before. Anyone else having the same problem? I'm just wondering what is causing it.
I cant watch anything in my amazon fire stick using the version 1.3.3 maybe someone can help me. All i can see is tfc.tv error
Hi Everyone,
Install Kodi 18.4
Then after log with your Tfc Subscription
Its the only compatible stream source working todate.
Enjoy!
ver 1.3.3 not working today what's going on?!
LIVE folder is functioning...
Else with TFC error
(2019-09-11, 20:30)Redplug Wrote: [ -> ]LIVE folder is functioning...
Else with TFC error

I'm getting tfc.tv error, nothing working,is it working for anyone out theirHuhHuh??
(2019-09-11, 20:40)lucid365 Wrote: [ -> ]
Else with TFC error

I'm getting tfc.tv error, nothing working,is it working for anyone out theirHuhHuh??

No luck! Everything are freeze, except the LiVE folder.
(2019-09-11, 20:52)Redplug Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-11, 20:40)lucid365 Wrote: [ -> ]
Else with TFC error

No luck! Everything are freeze, except the LiVE folder. 
It is working if you go with the menu "Latest Show Episode" But if you go by Category it gives you the error. I will take a look on the log.
Here is the link to the log with the error if by Category:
https://paste.kodi.tv/uvarazaquk
(2019-09-07, 16:53)mattproject88 Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any way to stream faster from Eastern Canada? It always buffer, I could almost say it's buisit.

it might be your internet setup, i am in Toronto and doesn’t have any buffering issues
here is workaround for me
Reinstalled Kodi and use
v 1.3.1 addon at least I can play videos
even though that my menu shows the first episode and not the latest.

when i use the latest 1.3.3 i am also
getting TFC error like the rest.

CMIK , I’m not sure if this can help
(2019-09-12, 01:37)dhan77 Wrote: [ -> ]here is workaround for me
Reinstalled Kodi and use
v 1.3.1 addon at least I can play videos
even though that my menu shows the first episode and not the latest.

when i use the latest 1.3.3 i am also
getting TFC error like the rest.

CMIK , I’m not sure if this can help

ok, so it seems we all have varying issues, which is weird. For me, the app logs in just fine. However, for 3 days now, the videos are just freezing every few minutes. I'm willing to try testing v 1.3.1 to see how it works on my end, but how can you install an old version? Do you have the download URL for the old v 1.3.1 version? Thanks.