Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm currently testing with Kodi 17.4 on a Raspberry PI 3, can't reproduce the issue you're experiencing.

Anyway, I would prefer a full debug log in order to see if there is any relationship to the AudioAddict Addon. Your log might contain your sensitive "ListenKey", please remove every occurrence before you upload it to e.g. pastebin! You'll find your "ListenKey" in => ${KODI_DIR}/userdata/addon_data/plugin.audio.addict/auth.json.

At the moment I think there is no relationship to the AudioAddict Addon since the error raised looks like a partial stack trace from a system library (PulseAudio) and that looks like a general problem. Do you experience the same issues with other audio addons?
Thank you so much for this. Works great, very well thought out. Good work bro.
Hello,

since few days, the Digitally Imported Part i only use causes errors:
Code:
10:47:51.505 T:140295946880768   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--                                    
                                            - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!                                                                  
                                           Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>                                                                                                                                          
                                           Error Contents: 'default'                                                                                                          
                                           Traceback (most recent call last):                                                                                
                                             File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/addon.py", line 74, in <module>                                    
                                               main()                                                                                                                          
                                             File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/addon.py", line 70, in main                                      
                                               audioaddict.run_addon(addon_url, addon_handle, addon_args)                                                        
                                             File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/resources/lib/audioaddict/main.py", line 28, in run_addon                        
                                               main(addon, settings)                                                                                          
                                             File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/resources/lib/audioaddict/main.py", line 47, in main                                                                            
                                               show_channels(addon, settings)                                                                                                  
                                             File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/resources/lib/audioaddict/channels.py", line 13, in show_channels
                                               add_channels_to_kodi_directory(addon, settings)                                                                  
                                             File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/resources/lib/audioaddict/channels.py", line 40, in add_channels_to_kodi_directory
                                               list_item = create_list_item(channel)                                                                    
                                             File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/resources/lib/audioaddict/channels.py", line 59, in create_list_item
                                               image_url = channel.image_default()                                                        
                                             File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.addict/resources/lib/audioaddict/api.py", line 74, in image_default
                                               url = "http:%s" % self._channel['images']['default']                                                                                                                          
                                           KeyError: 'default'                                                                            
                                           -->End of Python script error report<--                                            
10:47:51.534 T:140298599057088   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.addict/?mode=open_network&network_key=di
10:47:51.534 T:140298599057088   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.addict/?mode=open_network&network_key=di) failed

Until few minutes i ran LibreElec on 8.1.2, now i updated to 8.2.0 but same error.

Funny that the Favourite to a special Channel inside Digitally Imported worksHuh
Just posting to chime in that I too am having troubles getting the addon to work. I'm running on Ubuntu-Mate with 17.4 Git:20170822-nogitfound

UPDATE: Noticed that I wasn't running the latest version of Kodi, did a apt-get update and rebooted then tried again. No change. (Not sure if I really expected there to be one but updating eliminates the possibility that running older code could be the reason for my troubles.)

Here is a paste of my log.

As you can see, am now on Kodi 17.5 Git:20171026-5bd45ab
Sorry for the late reply.
This error is most likely caused by a change of the AudioAddict API JSON responses. I will investigate it and look how to fix it.

Ticket is already open on Github if you want to track the progress there: Ticket
I will update here as well.
This issue is now fixed, there was a channel (Synthwave) which got recently disabled. I have a simple detection for disabled channels but Synthwave doesn't follow the convention like the other disabled channels in the channels list I retrieve from the API.

However, sorry for the delay and enjoy listening your favorite music again.

Direct download: AudioAddict v0.5.1
Github release: Github
First off: Yay! It works again! Thanks so much for the fix!

Secondly: Any chance you could include the version number of the addon in the manifest or whatever it is that lists that inside of Kodi when you choose information? Right now I know I have the latest version installed because it's working but in the future it will be good to know which version is installed for troubleshooting. Just a suggestion. Thanks again for fixing this!

Sent from my LGLS755
(2017-11-10, 04:37)bornagainpengui Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you could include the version number of the addon in the manifest or whatever it is that lists that inside of Kodi when you choose information? Right now I know I have the latest version installed because it's working but in the future it will be good to know which version is installed for troubleshooting. Just a suggestion. Thanks again for fixing this!

This information is already included in every update I make and placed in the file: addon.xml
I can see the version number in Kodi and with every release it's bumped!

I don't know why this isn't visible to you, maybe a skin problem?
thank you so much i searched it on google but no result  thanks again
It must be my skin then.

Sent from my LGLS755
Awesome. Didn't realize I could listen to JazzRadio again on my RPi.

Working for me in LibreElec Krypton on a RPi3 using Confluence skin. I just installed it- so far, so good.

I have the JazzRadio Android app on my phone, but it's nice to be able to just use the Pi to listen in my living room.

Thank you. This is a bright spot in an otherwise miserable week. :-)

And Happy Thanksgiving to you, if you celebrate the holiday. :-)
thank you for the addon. i am a free user. it seems codec is aac. what is the bitrate of the „moderate“-quality setting?
96kb
jazz and classical links not working.....
(2017-12-21, 11:56)Ronin-4 Wrote: [ -> ]jazz and classical links not working.....
This is known but there is no solution available so far to utilize the API as I did so far: Github Issue
Icecast servers of all networks except 'Digitally Imported' & 'RadioTunes' are either offline or not responding. This makes the API for these networks useless at the moment unless I find another possibility to circumvent it. I don't expect this to happen anytime soon.

If someone has the time and mood to find a way to still utilize the API for these networks, I would appreciate it.
My impression is that 'Digitally Imported' & 'RadioTunes' will follow and on the other networks they are currently preparing and testing fundamental changes to the API and streaming servers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7