Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Minimize Kodi and other windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Im new here and I have tried to find the answer before asking here.

I have seen in some YouTube Videos that user can minimize Kodi and other windows when using Android.

How can I do that on my TV-box with an Air mouse with a keyboard?

It is so I can access other windows without having to go backward or closing anything down.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any help.

@Karellen- youtube link removed
@Klausm

I have removed your youtube link as it provides instructions to install add-ons that are banned in this forum.

I am sure that was not your intent... and I am sure you don't have these banned add-ons installed (I hope)

In my signature are links to Banned Add-ons and Free Movies/TV Shows, which are worthwhile reading and will avoid your posts being removed.

Ask if you have any questions.
Uuuups sorry I was not aware of that, it will not happen again.

Besides from that, did my question makes sense and do you have an answer for that?

Thanks
Yes, the question makes sense.

Sorry I dont use Android, so I don't know how it is done. You will need to wait for one of the Android users to help out Smile
Doesnt the home button on the airmouse do this? I can press that on my mouse to go to launcher screen while kodi keeps running in background