Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Collection wont open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Kodi collection won't open on my Matricom g-box? Please help
Thats a hell of an information/context lack for us to say something sensible regarding your question

What exactly do you mean by "collection wont open"?
Since when does this happen?
What did you do with ur kodi box just before that?
What version are you on?
What platform is your box?
Etc
Okay when I go to my collection and click on it. It wont open nothing in that section will open my viewed, history, ...etc.
It started last month after coming back from Hawaii.
I did nothing with my box. I start and shut it off the same way all of the time.
Kodi 16.1
Andriod
What do you mean by "...go to my collection and click on it"?
My collection is where I have movies stored for viewing later. I open it to view them it wont open to do so.
Thats what I mean.
@GreatMovies:

There is such a thing as a debug kodi.log file (see my signature). Enabled debugging and upload the log file to a pastebin site near you, so we can have a proper look at what is going on.

Mind you, we're not sitting next to you, nor can we see what happens on screen. And our company crystal ball is undergoing maintenance repairs. So be as detailed as you can when explaining problems.
Where are those movies coming from? Locally stored on your box or LAN, or from the internet via some addon?
Stored on the box.
Where on the box? And what did you specify in the source definition?
Matricom Updater Error 1003 server connection refused.
You obviously did not read my previous post
@Karellen - I think OP is waiting for you to arrive as his house to fix his box personally.

@GreatMovies - This is the page you need to be asking your questions to. https://matricom.net/support/contact-us/ You clearly have errors from the box itself.