Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Menu Bar Resizing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using Aeon Nox 6.0.7 Silvo (mod) with K 17.3 on android. The ends of the menu bar cuts off on both ends. They are not disappearing in the into the skin. I am guessing I can adjust this via home.xml in the homeback.menu. But, which one, I have adjusted the numbers but its not taking care of it. Any help would be appreciated.

Will try to attach pic and thanks.

Mine does the same thing, If you find a fix then let us know!
Perhaps THIS?
(2017-07-14, 20:18)mikeSiLVO Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps THIS?

Yes. Video calibration will correct it but it will also stretch everything else. The menu bar resizing in the xml should correct this I believe, but which line?

Thank you Mr. Silvo

<!-- Horizontal Menu Content -->
<include condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(MainMenu.Layout),1)">OneMainMenuItemListContent</include>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNavVar) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.String(MainMenu.Layout),1) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.String(MainMenu.Layout),15)">MainMenuListFixed</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNavVar) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.String(MainMenu.Layout),1) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.String(MainMenu.Layout),15)">MainMenuListWrapped</include>
<control type="image">
<top>58</top>
<width>100</width>
<height>104</height>
<texture border="1">side_fade.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="image">
<left>1820</left>
<top>58</top>
<width>100</width>
<height>104</height>
<texture flipx="true" border="1">side_fade.png</texture>