Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: (fuse)neue.big (Large Text)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(fuse)neue.big
This is a large text mod
The .zip file is complete and is renamed as “skin.fuse.neue.big” so it can be installed along side the standard version of (fuse)neue.

Some text has been relocated and most text is replaced with larger, bolder (non)condensed versions of the fonts.

This is based on the latest (as of today) git version 1.0.3
I will do my best to keep it up to date in the future. There are areas I am still working on - Live TV and a few others.
I am happy to attempt any requests, just keep in mind I am new to coding of any kind.

watch gallery

zip download:
https://ln.sync.com/dl/702f07750/brvfy76...c-vygnqyx8

EDIT: Updated to Latest GIT 1.0.4 (7.31.2017)
Updated to Latest GIT 1.0.4 (8.11.2017)

zip download:
https://ln.sync.com/dl/702f07750/brvfy76...c-vygnqyx8
Is anyone making use of this mod?
I am now using my MET Mod but will continue to update this one if it is needed.
thanks
Hi, link is missing.
Can you check?

Thx
(2018-03-13, 04:04)Grifone1893 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, link is missing.
Can you check?

Thx
 i checked the link and the file downloaded and opened fine here.
can you try again or provide more info

I am working on a new mod of this skin that goes further enlarging text through out.
For the version 1.04 I receive this message from sync.com:

(#2110) 1:at/VDgQmvrbNlvudhNH9WkxqUuZv/Eo9duWgidZif5XJQ2DWVnfPkCO+zlI+Xg==The password provided for this link was incorrect. Please double check and ensure the password was entered correctly. The password is case sensitive. If you need further assistance, please contact the person who sent you the link, or feel free to contact us.

This link is missing the key. Please enter the key to access this link. If you do not know what this is, please ask the link owner to provide it.

Anyway, thx and I'll wait for the new version.
Cheers
The link in post #2 doesn't work, but the one in #1 is OK
thanks for the tip ,fixed now.