Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i really need help. They cut my grandmas tv and she really wants to watch it. Here is the website of the tv channel she used to watch and the channel # is 10.10. They claim to have a fire tv app but i cant find it anywhere. Any way to access this channel with Kodi? Thanks so much http://www.panarmenian.tv/coverage
With respect.

The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally, Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

I'm sure your Grandma would understand that stealing content which would normally you have to pay for is not the best legacy to leave. The best entertainment she can get is your quality visits.
On the other hand the site @Mkrtich pointed to has a freely available stream on its web page, so it shouldn't be illegal or difficult.